Martin America’s Guitar
Used Acoustic Guitar
175th Anniversary Limited Edition
HD-28 style Dreadnought w/Upgraded Features
Adirondack Spruce Top
Madagascar Rosewood Back and Sides
Make’n Music is happy to have this used Martin acoustic guitar for sale at a great price! It’s a Limited Edition America’s Guitar model which commemorates the 175th Anniversary of the C.F. Martin & Co. This acoustic guitar is just in on consignment and in nice shape! It was collector owned and cared for so no serious issues, wear, dings, dents, repairs, etc… There may be some typical, superficial cosmetic marks on the Pickguard from occasional light strumming- if anything- but that would be it in the use department. This guitar sounds absolutely incredible. It’s basically a D-28 Marquis / Golden Era / 14 Fret Dreadnought style acoustic guitar with a booming, cannon-like tone. The Adirondack Spruce top provides a loud, crisp, punchy top end. The forward-shifted, scalloped Adirondack Spruce bracing compliments that top nicely allowing for a nice, powerful low end. Paired with a stunningly beautiful Madagascar Rosewood back and sides adds richness and projection. This guitar is an understatedly elegant powerhouse! Koa binding, an inlaid 175th Anniversary banner logo at the 12th fret, and an embroidered anniversary case as well as other cosmetic details round out the package.
Like all our used / vintage gear this guitar has been tested for functionality and priced to move. Sold as-is. What you see is what you get. Original hardshell case included.
Martin Limited Edition America's Guitar Acoustic Features and Specs:
- Model: America's Guitar
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Rosette: Style 28 - Black/Maple Fiber
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ''X'' Scalloped (Golden Era Style), Forward Shifted
- Top Braces: Solid Adirondack Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Back Purfling: HD Zig-Zag
- Side Material: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Endpiece: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Endpiece Inlay: Black/Maple Fiber
- Binding: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Top Inlay Style: Fine Herringbone
- Side Inlay: None
- Back Inlay: Black/Maple Fiber
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified V
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Long Diamond/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid Black Ebony/C. F. Martin Script Logo, (1833-2008), America's Guitar - Mother Of Pearl
- Heelcap: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- # Of Frets Clear: 14
- # Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/4''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Diamonds & Squares- Long Pattern Golden Era, Abalone Bordered In M.O.P.
- Fingerboard Binding: None
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss with Aging Toner