Description: PRS McCarty Dallas 2010 Shoot Out Limited Edition.
This is the model that Paul Smith used in the Tone Shoot Out at Winter NAMM and also the Dallas Guitar Show. He put these guitars up against an original 1958 Les Paul in a A-B test. The results were amazing! This is a limited run of 50 guitars. #18 of 50
• Private Stock grade flamed QUILTED maple top - only 10 made !!!
• Lightweight mahogany back
• Wide fat neck mahogany neck
• Select East Indian rosewood fingerboard
• Green heart abalone old style birds
• DGT-Santana size frets
• Ultra thin polyester base coat & nitro cellulose topcoat
• 57/08 neck & bridge pickups
• PRS Stoptail Bridge
• Signed back plate by Paul Reed Smith
• Paisley cover private stock hard case