Ampeg SVT-CL & SVT-410HLF
This has just came in on consignmnet. It has very low hours and is in mint condition. It comes with covers. Theres really not much to say - for all intensive purposes, she is "new"!!
Due to the weight, this amazing stack is for local pickup ONLY!
Consignment Sale - As such, ALL SALES FINAL!!
SVT-CL Bass Head
OFTEN COPIED, NEVER SURPASSED!
The harmonically rich sound and legendary performance of the Ampeg SVT are redefined in the SVT Classic. This dynamically powerful all-tube bass amp delivers a thunderous 300-Watts of unsurpassed quality, reliability and tonal flexibility. Although other companies have tried to capture the classic all-tube sound of ’60s and ’70s Ampeg bass heads, no one can touch the SVT.
Classic Series Heads are designed for players who are looking for the authentic, vintage Ampeg tube sound that has earned the respect of the industry. With a huge and diverse group of artists endorsements, including George Clinton (P-Funk), Gene Simmons (KISS), Dave "Phoenix" Farrell (Linkin Park), and far too many others to list here, the SVT-CL is a clear favorite. In the world of high performance bass amps it stands head and shoulders above the rest.
▪ Padded Input ▪ ¼" and Neutrik Speakon® Outputs ▪ Complete Tube Protection ▪ User Bias Adjustment
▪ Preamp: Tube (2 x 12AX7)
▪ Driver Tube(s): 1 x 12AX7, 2x 12AU7
▪ Power Amp: Tube (6 x 6550)
▪ RMS Power Output (2 Ohms): 300-Watts
▪ RMS Power Output (4 Ohms): 300-Watts
▪ Tone Controls: 3-Band
▪ Mid Tone Control: 5-Position Selector
▪ Ultra High/Low: Yes
▪ Balanced Line Out: Yes
▪ Preamp Out/Power Amp In: Yes
▪ Slave Output: Yes
▪ Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 24 x 11.5 x 13
▪ Weight: 80 Pounds
SVT-410HLF BASS ENCLOSURE
VERSATILE, HIGH FIDELITY PERFORMANCE.
This is the speaker cabinet for the bass player who demands the ultimate in a single, compact cabinet setup. The SVT-410HLF delivers devastating low-end bass, all the way down to 28Hz, thanks to four 10” speakers working together to move a tremendous amount of air. The SVT-410HLF actually moves 10% more air than two 18-inch speakers, and 25% more than three 15-inch speakers! And those leviathans simply can’t respond to transient peaks as quickly as four tens can.
The SVT-410HLF also delivers superb top-end, thanks to its 1” horn driver, strategically crossed over at 4kHz. This is a favorite enclosure for such artists as Meshell Ndegeocello, John McVie of Fleetwood Mac, and Ricky Skaggs’ bass player, Mark Fain.
The Ampeg SVT-410HLF is the supreme speaker enclosure for the multi-string bass player seeking both superior power handling and true high-fidelity performance.
▪ Tilt Back Handle Bar ▪ 1/4” and Neutrik Speakon® Jacks ▪ Variable HF “L-Pad” ▪ Poplar Ply ▪ 3” Dolly-Style Casters
▪ LF Drivers: 4 x 10”
▪ Voice Coil: 2”
▪ Magnet Weight (each): 30 oz
▪ HF Drivers: Horn/Driver
▪ Voice Coil: 1”
▪ Magnet Weight (each): 8 oz
▪ RMS Power Handling: 500-Watts
▪ Frequency Response (-3dB): 48Hz-18kHz
▪ Usable Low Frequency (-10dB): 28Hz
▪ Nominal Impedance: 4-Ohms
▪ Sensitivity: 98dB
▪ Maximum SPL: 125dB
▪ Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 24 x 30 x 19
▪ Shipping Weight: 110 Pounds
▪ Handling Weight: 85 Pounds
Most Items ship free. We ship all major items via UPS. Some small items may ship USPS.
We do not normally accept returns. This is protection for you as well as for us. We believe when you purchase an instrument or amplifier that is "NEW" it should be NEW! If we accept returns, this would mean that returned item are not "NEW". Of course we realize that sometimes things do not work out for customers, so we take returns on a case by case basis. We are very easy to deal with. Please call the store and ask for George.