Apogee Digital Duet for iPad and Mac USB Audio Interface
Award-winning conversion, rich and detailed mic preamps, ergonomic and visually stunning design: the Duet 2 2X4 computer interface will turn any Mac computer (or iPad!) into a full-fledged recording powerhouse. Now includes the Waves Silver plugin bundle featuring 16 studio-grade plugins completely FREE with purchase!
The most respected portable audio interface ever.
Apogee Duet is an award-winning audio interface, headphone amp and MIDI interface making it easy to create professional recordings anywhere on your iPod touch, iPhone, iPad or Mac. With Apogee’s legendary digital audio conversion and world-class mic preamps, Duet is the best way to capture your music with incredible dimension and detail.
The new Duet for iPad and Mac features special circuitry designed to deliver professional performance for iPad use along with low latency USB 2.0 performance for Mac. And with the addition of MIDI I/O you can connect and power a Core MID compatible keyboard/controller while using Duet with your iPad or iOS device.
Legendary Sound Quality
Why Apogee Duet is the best choice for your studio.
Apogee is an award-winning industry leader in digital recording technology with over 25 years of experience. Preferred by recording pros around the world, Apogee products like Duet, Ensemble and Symphony I/O have been instrumental in creating countless GRAMMY® and OSCAR® winning recordings and have set the industry standard in professional recording for over two decades. Duet is built solidly on this reputation.
- First professional stereo audio interface for iPad
- Direct digital connection to iPod touch, iPhone, iPad
- Works with new iPhone 5, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini (Apple’s Lighting to 30-pin adapter required - Sold separately)
- Works with GarageBand, Auria, MultiTrack; Any Core Audio compatible app on iOS
- Works with GarageBand, Logic, Pro Tools, Ableton; Any Core Audio compatible app on Mac
- Low latency monitoring, complete input/output control with Apogee’s Maestro software (iOS & Mac)
- MIDI input/output (USB-A type connector)
- DC power supplies charge to iPod touch, iPhone or iPad
- USB 2.0 audio with 24-bit/192kHz A/D and D/A conversion
- 2 Analog inputs with world-class mic preamps and selectable 48v phantom power
- 2 Balanced analog line outputs
- 1 Independent 1/4” stereo headphone output
- Legendary Apogee sound quality
- Designed in California - Made in the U.S.A.
Apple’s iPad is an incredible audio recording and music creation tool. Starting at $399, it is by far the most accessible, reliable and dynamic way to make music.
iPad puts you in touch with your creativity.
Interacting with iPad to make music is like playing an instrument. In fact, some apps like Apple’s GarageBand turn your iPad into a guitar or virtual instrument. Whether you are moving faders on a mixer, adjusting software parameters, or editing a waveform, iPad’s multi-touch interface is a more hands on environment and superior to mouse clicks or track pad swipes.
Waves Silver Plug-in Bundle
You’re making music.
Maybe you’ve got some tunes up online, and you’re starting to attract some real attention. Or your band is packing the clubs, and you’re ready to lay down some serious tracks—but you’re not ready to lay down serious bucks.
Finally, Waves has created a bundle just for you.
Waves Silver: An affordable new collection designed with personal production studios in mind.
Waves Silver Includes the Following Plug-Ins:
- L1 Ultramaximizer
- Q10 Paragraphic Equalizer
- C1 Parametric Compander
- IR-L Convolution Reverb
- S1 Stereo Imager
- Renaissance Axx
- Renaissance Compressor
- Renaissance Equalizer
- Paz Psychoacoustic Analyzer