This preowned Bogner Duende head and matching 1x12 cabinet are in excellent condition, with custom covers for each.
The cabinet is open back and features a Celestion G12H30 Speaker.
You can dial up each channel independently, or combine them for the tonal sweet spot between clean and dirty, and the tremolo circuit is footswitchable.
• Two channel all tube design
• Channels can be combined or used separately via footswitch
• Ch. a : Gain with pull Bright, Treble, Bass and Volume
• Ch. b : Gain, Volume with pull Gain function
• Common master EQ Air post treble and Body post bass
• Tube Reverb with independent level controls for each channel
• Tube-buffered series FX-Loop
• Tremolo with Speed and Depth controls
• 24W 6V6 Class AB power amp
• 5AR4 tube rectifier, 1x10 combo 5Y3
• 3 position Standby switch for 12 or 24 watt operation (9 or 18 with 5Y3)
• Line Out with high cut filter
• Functions on footswitch: channel select, channel combine and tremolo
•1x12 Open Back Cabinet with Celestion G12H30 Speaker
|Call||Near Mint||Black Ying Yang||None|
The Guitar Sanctuary does accept returned items as long as arrangements are made for such within 48 hours of purchase/receipt. Returned items MUST be in the original condition and packing (including owner’s manual, un-used warranty card, any other items that came with the item) in order to qualify for a refund. No refunds are available for “special” ordered guitars or amplifiers (items that were not in stock, but rather ordered per the customers request. The customer is responsible for all freight charges and credit card processing fees incurred in the course of the sale. We cannot refund freight charges. The Guitar Sanctuary will charge a 20% restocking fee for returned effects pedals and amplifiers and a 10% restocking fee for Guitars. The only exceptions are for products that are defective. Please only purchase an item after you are certain it is right for you! Layaway: You can lay-a-way any product for a maximum of three months. Lay-a-way requires a 25% non-refundable deposit. We will not be able to ship the item until it is paid for in full and as a lay-a-way purchase, does not qualify for the 48 hour approval policy. International Sales: We can ship most guitars and other products internationally. We prefer money orders, cashier’s checks, or bank wire transfers in U.S. dollars. Shipping quotes are only valid for 48 hours. Please consult with your local officials about taxes, duties, currency exchange rates, etc.