Bootlegger Guitar USA Custom Shop Pro Set Up #1 Built With Documentation
Bootlegger Guitar DeVille with The Origional USA Licensed Bigsby B5 and Vibramate V5. The Convertible Guitar
The B5, sometimes referred as the Bigsby “horseshoe” is extremely versatile. One of the original vibrato units it’s a classic, found on vintage guitars and now our DeVille. Smooth action and great sound of the Bigsby can be heard in all types or styles of guitar music.
The Vibramate's V5 Quick Mount Kit lets you mount an original Bigsby B5 on a electric guitars with a Tune-o-matic-type bridge and a stop tailpiece. The Vibramate kit includes three felt pads on the bottom of the mounting plate that protect the top of your guitar. Vibramate automatically positions the B5 in correct orientation, for a clean, original-equipment appearance.
The best of both worlds the Vibramate V5 allows the Bigsby B5 to be installed without drilling into the guitar. The Vibramate mounts to the original bridge mounting studs and allows the option of returning the DeVille back to a stop tailpiece guitar.
DeVille, the classic Cadillac is also are first full hollybody arch top. This style was originally known as a Jazz guitar, but rapidly found its way as a hallowed blues & rock guitar. Our classic features 2 F holes (excellent resonance)and a single cutaway. Gold hardware, gold pickup covers, gold Grover tuners and stunning black to cherry red see through flamed maple see through finish. Both top and backed arched body.
With our custom Bootlegger 3x3 head and our whiskey diamond fret inlays and logo the guitar fits perfectly in any smoke filled Jazz club blues joint or rocking roadhouse.
Our body is slimmer then most Jazz styles at 1 1/2 inches thick compared to a Gibson 335 that is 1 3/4 inch thick. Our body size is closer to a Les Paul. We wanted a more comfortable, lighter version of this classic semi hollow body style. Arched back and top for acoustic tone.
Our Bootlegger neck is best likened to a PRS JM shape, Fender modern C shape or a Gibson Slim Taper D shape for feel and playability. It is by far the most easy and recognizable shape for guitar players across the board. It delivers that vintage feel with a modern twist to keep it relevant and functional for guitar players playing any genre of music. You make no sacrifices playing a Bootlegger Guitar.
• Wood top 15mm Flamed Maple bottom 2 pcs Sapele 42mm
• Finish Black / Cherry Sunburst Clear Natural Gloss / Polyurethane
• Two F Holes
• Binding Top and back White ABS
• Hollowbody construction Arch Top and Back
• Set neck 16th fret
• Neck Profile C
• Binding white ABS
• Finish natural matte Polyurethane
• Truss Rod Dual Adjustment Location Head
• Fingerboard Material Hardwood Walnut
• Fingerboard Radius 350r
• Number of Frets 22
• Scale 24.75 (Gibson)
• Width 1st 43mm 12th 53mm Bootlegger standard
• Thick 1st 20mm 12th 22mm Bootlegger standard
• Fret width 2.7mm Silver Nickel
• Inlays Whiskey Diamond white / black pearl
• Side position markers 1.5mm
• Nut Material black Graphite / Width Thick 3.4mm / Length 42mm
• Inlays, White Pearl Bootlegger Whiskey Diamond
• Thickness 12mm Angle 12 degree
• Tuners Grover Gold
• Finish black matte front Polyurethane
• Finish back natural matte Polyurethane
• Binding ABS White
• Logo custom Whiskey Bootlegger Art (borrowed from our favorite whiskey labels)
• Truss Rod Cover Plastic 98 (Proof)
• Gold finish
• 3 way pickup switch
• Tune O Matic Bridge
• Tuners Gold Korean
• Bridge Fixed.
• Volume & Tone metal chrome knobs
• 3 way switch Black tip.
• Jack Plate Oval
• Neck Pickup Gold Alnico BMK Humbucker
• Bridge Pickup Gold Alnico BMK Humbucker
• Conductive shielding for hum noise and radio interference reduction
Strings & Set Up
• Strings 10m D’Addario
• String Setup 1st 1.6mm to 1.8mm / 6th 1.8mm to 2mm
• Guitar weight 6.8 lbs
• Guitar Measurements 39 x14 x 1 3/4
• Case With Guitar 14.5 lbs
• Case Dimensions 42 x 16
• Included Accessories Case Key & Related Truss Rod & Tuning Tools.
All hardware and pickups high quality BHK Industries S. Korea, tuners are licensed Grovers. Guitars built by our partner Muse Inc, Soul Korea. We are a Los Angeles California company, we design and build professional quality guitars and tube amps. We have sold and shipped guitars and amps all over the world.
Chuck Wilson 310 613 2808