Boss RC-30 Loop Station. A lightly used one that still works great.
- Three hour stereo recording time
- 99 loop locations
- Two recording tracks allow simultaneous playback of two loops at a time
- Built-in Rhythm guide w/ 10 drum patterns in a wide variety of styles
- Five loop playback effects for processing loops on the fly
- USB port for importing/ exporting loops or WAV files
- Auto-quantize for perfect loop length
- Auto-start for convenient loop recording
- Loop tempo can be changed in real time without changing pitch
- Undo and redo functions can remove or restore last overdub
- Phrase and rhythm tempo can be changed by tap tempo
- Phrases can be switched via optional footswitches
We accept Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, money order, and personal check (items sent after check clears). Please be advised, all credit card orders are subject to a 3% re-stocking fee. Cash, check or money order is exempt from this fee.
We use UPS ground for shipping. We can work out overnight shipping on a case by case basis. Buyer pays all shipping charges.
All Sales Final. The only exception is internet sales. Please make sure you get an in-hand description for guitars purchased via the internet. 24 hour approval period on internet sales. After 24 hours, no returns. Buyer assumes all shipping charges. If we agree to a return, as in an internet sale, instruments must be returned in the condition they were sent. Shipping costs will be deducted from the return, and buyer will assume these costs. If we accept a return there will also be a 5% re-stocking fee. All merchandise sold is in used - as is condition. All sales final. If there is an exception made on any return over 24 hours, there will be a 15% re-stocking fee to the customer. No returns whatsoever on guitar parts.