Presenting the all new Boss WAZA-AIR Wireless Personal Guitar Amplification System.
Fusing premium amp and effect tones with breakthrough BOSS spatial technology, the revolutionary new Waza-Air headphones take the guitar experience where itâ€™s never gone before.
This personal amplifier system brings stunning realism to playing with headphones, using a gyro sensor and moving 3D space to deliver natural â€œamp-in-roomâ€ tone thatâ€™s rich, resonant, and infinitely inspiring.
All-wireless connectivity means there are no cables to slow you down, and you can stream music from your phone and play as if youâ€™re performing on stage in a full band. And with the BOSS Tone Studio app, youâ€™re able to craft custom sounds with five amp types and over 50 different effects.
- Over-ear guitar sound system with wireless connectivity, premium amp and effect tones, Bluetooth audio streaming, and sound editing via your smartphone
- Advanced BOSS spatial technology and integrated gyro sensor deliver natural â€œamp-in-roomâ€ tone with 3D ambience and dynamic sound localization
- Five unique amp types derived from the Katana stage amplifier series, including a full-range voice for bass or acoustic/electric guitar
- Access over 50 customizable effects in the BOSS Tone Studio app
- Integrated BOSS wireless technology provides exceptional sound quality with ultra-low latency
- Easy-to-use controls for guitar volume and Bluetooth audio playback, plus instant access to six user-configurable tone settings
- Large, custom-designed 50 mm drivers deliver premium audio quality with rich, full sound
- Conforming earpads ensure optimum driver performance for uncompromised guitar tone
- Wide headband provides comfort for long playing sessions
- Durable construction with deluxe chrome-plated metal parts
- Versatile two-way design folds down for compact storage or flat transport in a guitar bag pocket
- Built-in rechargeable batteries with auto standby/wake function to conserve battery life
- Up to five hours of play time with the headphones and up to 12 hours with the included WL-T Transmitter
- Wirelessly edit, organize, and download tones with the BOSS Tone Studio app for iOS and Android mobile devices
- Unique onboard tuner function with audible tones that guide your tuning; visual chromatic tuner also available in the BOSS Tone Studio app
In BOSS Waza tradition, Waza-Air brings decades of expertise together with cutting-edge innovation to present a breakthrough musical product that truly pushes the envelope. Far more than a simple guitar-based headphone amp, the Waza-Air melds Boss's premium amp, effects, and wireless technologies with dynamic 3D sound, delivering a unique guitar amplification experience thatâ€™s never been available until now.
For most guitar players, playing guitar through headphones is sometimes a necessary evil to avoid bothering others. Unfortunately, most headphone options for guitar lack the depth and presence of playing a real amp in a real room, resulting in a less-than-satisfying experience. The Waza-Air system changes all of that, restoring the natural dimension, resonance, and â€œmoving airâ€ feel thatâ€™s lost with traditional phones. An integrated gyro sensor tracks your head movements as you play, driving sophisticated 3D algorithms that provide spatial realism that must be heard to be believed. And it all happens automatically, so all you have to do is plug in and go!
The Waza-Air features tones and controls derived from the stage-class Katana amplifiers, with full user customization and a variety of ready-to-play presets available via the free BOSS Tone Studio app. Five different amp types provide tones from classic clean to high gain, plus a full-range voice thatâ€™s perfect for bass and acoustic-electric guitar. Over 50 effect types are available as well, including mod, delay, and reverb effects optimized for Waza-Airâ€™s unique spatial experience. And with six onboard memories, you can store favorite setups and recall them with dedicated buttons.
Waza-Airâ€™s advanced ambience setups provide three realistic environments to play in. Surround mode places the amp in a virtual room, providing an immersive experience like playing in a recording studio. Things get even more real with Static mode, where the combined amp and room sound changes depending on where you move your head. Finally, Stage mode lets you step into the spotlight, with the amp sound coming from a virtual backline behind you.
In addition to providing a wireless connection to BOSS Tone Studio, Waza-Airâ€™s built-in Bluetooth lets you jam along with songs and backing tracks from your smartphone or tablet. In Stage mode, the streaming music plays from the backline along with your amp, putting you in a virtual band! Just close your eyes and perform alongside your favorite music artists, and step up to center stage when itâ€™s time for your big solo. Song volume and playback can be controlled right from Waza-Air, with no need to touch your mobile device.
All audio connectivity with Waza-Air is 100-percent wireless for a hassle-free experience. With the ability to move and play in complete freedom, youâ€™ll never get tangled in a guitar lead or pull off your headphones by stepping on a cable. And thanks to advanced wireless tech inherited from BOSSâ€™s acclaimed WL series Guitar Wireless Systems
, youâ€™ll always enjoy premium sound quality and great playing feel with ultra-low latency. Auto standby and wake functions conserve battery life between playing sessions, minimizing the need to plug in and recharge. You can even use the Waza-Air's transmitter as a spare transmitter for your Boss WL-20