HALL-OF-FAME Wood Alert! You litereally may never find woods this exotic again. This is a Prototype 1-off guitar hand created as a "statement piece" to represent Bryan Holloway's entrance into the Boutique Guitar scene. Consider this:
- ALL WOODS FROM THE LARRY WYSOCKI WOOD LIBRARY
- 1-PIece BURLED REDWOOD TOP & BACK w a Swamp Ash 1-Piece Center.
- 1-Piece EXOTIC BIRDSEYE MAPLE NECK & BOARD.
- Custom wound ROLPH PICKUPS.
- NITRO FINISH.
- 5lb-14oz of Chambered Amazingness.
- Double Bound Body (Top & Back)
- "C" Profile .815" - .95" Exotic Neck.
- One of best fretjobs I have ever encountered. When they say Smooth As Glass...they meant THIS guitar.
- Medium/Jumbo Frets
- 1.65" Width
- 25.5" Scale & 22 Frets with a 9.5 Radius
- Gotoh Tuners
- Gotoh Tele Bridge w Brass Saddles
- CTS 250k Volume Pot & CTS No Load Tone & .022 Tone Cap
- Original Hardshell Case (Thermometer Style)
So let's get down to it...Builder's name is Bryan Holloway. For years Bryan has been a major player & builder. Brian works with a major guitar builder and focuses on custom builds for celebs and demanding private clients. His skills have been fine tuned through a friendship & apprenticeship with Larry Wysocki who is one of the most highly regarded builders in the world (Jon Herington of Steely Dan & Steve Kimock of Ratdog to name a few). To set the stage, imagine this...Larry Wysocki is THE industry go-to guy when it comes to woods. Larry has been doing this for 50-years and has the most sought after timber in the world. Larry's guitars are $8k+ and rarely available on the open market.
I can tell you that I carry the best handmade boutique guitars currently made. This is in the upper echelon of anything I've had. Imagine PLAYING a Bentley automobile. It is beautiful, tastefully elegant but underneath it's a performance vehicle. You will have a nearly impossible time finding any guitar that is louder or more resonant unplugged. This instrument is alive. You will not likely EVER AGAIN find a Birdseye Maple Neck/Board this figured. The Redwood...typically only found on $10k Guitars (see the current Suhr stamped out offerings for proof).
If you're a collector, player or investor, this PROTOTYPE is one you want to grab. There won't be another!~