Just in Upgraded Covering Slub/Black
The Carr Skylark….…Is the ultimate low-power American inspired amplifier!!
The Skylark idea began with our love and appreciation for classic home/student 60s American amps such as the Harvard to name but one. These small – student amps deliver organic tube juice and vibe at real world volumes – making them super usable and super satisfying. Our Skylark takes this fun utility a giant leap forward.
Reverb, a built in power attenuator, Hi/Low gain switch, and the extended range presence control offer an incredible pallet of tones from the Skylark’s beautiful dove-tailed cabinet.
▪ Power: 12 Watts Full Power, Attenuator between1.2 and 0 Watts.
▪ Tubes: 2 x 6V6GT, 2 x 12AX7, 2 x 12AT7
▪ Channels: One
▪ Controls: Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass, Reverb, Presence
▪ Switches: Hi/Lo Gain, 12Watt/2Watt, Power/Standby
▪ Footswitch: No
▪ Reverb: Lush, all-tube reverb
▪ FX Loop: No
▪ 12 Watts full output - (Brilliant Power)
▪ Built-in switchable variable attenuator 1.2 watts down to zero - (Ultra Useful)
▪ Low/High Gain switch – mid-60s to Hot Rod - (Macho)
▪ All tube Reverb - (Aquatic)
▪ Extended range Mid control - (from Double Scoop to Bark)
▪ Extended range Presence control - (Polite to Crystalline)
▪ All NC yellow pine cabinet with floating baffle - (Solid Tone)
▪ New Celestion A-type 12” American voiced speaker – (Dynamic)
▪ Analysis Plus cable - (Super Conductive)
▪ 100% True point-to-point wiring.
▪ Solen Aerospace Satellite power supply capacitors
▪ Custom Carr power/output transformers
▪ Local made saddle leather handle
Dimensions & Weight:
▪ Width: 21"
▪ Height: 15.5"
▪ Depth: 9"
▪ Weight: 36 lbs
Most Items ship free. We ship all major items via UPS. Some small items may ship USPS.
We do not normally accept returns. This is protection for you as well as for us. We believe when you purchase an instrument or amplifier that is "NEW" it should be NEW! If we accept returns, this would mean that returned item are not "NEW". Of course we realize that sometimes things do not work out for customers, so we take returns on a case by case basis. We are very easy to deal with. Please call the store and ask for George.