The GCS-1 is a solidly built semi-hollow guitar designed for musicians looking for a well-made practical and roadworthy musical instrument. Inherently versatile, it can produce a myriad of tonalities suitable for blues, rock, country, and jazz playing. It is adorned by a laminated flame Maple top with a laminated Sapele back, and the sides/internal block structure are routed from a solid wood core. This design yields a balanced and even articulation with enhanced sustain characteristics. Included is a TKL hard-shell case.
Body Dimensions: 14 5/8” lower bout width, 1 5/8” depth
• Top: Laminated flame Maple
• Back: Laminated Sapele
• Body and Neck Wood: Eastern Mahogany
• Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12” radius, 24.75” scale length, 1.70” nut width, dot position markers
• Neck: Medium C shape, comfortably contoured
• Pickups and electronics: Custom wound Kent Armstrong humbucking pickups, 3 way toggle switch, (2) volume and (2) tone controls. One of the tone controls is a push/pull pot converting both pickups to single coil mode.
• Hardware finish: Chrome
• Tuners: Wilkinson, smooth 19:1 gear ratio
• Binding: Multi-ply ivory/black surround the peghead, neck, and body back with additional plies surrounding the body top
We are happy to announce that we accept Mastercard and Visa! We also accept bank checks, money orders, Paypal, wire transfers and personal checks. (Personal checks must clear prior to shipping.)
UPS is my preferred method of shipment, but I can ship via the carrier of your choice. All shipping and insurance charges are to be paid by the purchaser. The costs for shipping via Fedex Ground are as follows: CT DC DE MA MD ME NH NJ NY PA RI VT = $40 AL FL GA IA IL IN KY MI MN MS NC OH SC TN WI WV = $55 KS MO ND NE SD = $65 AR AZ CA CO ID LA MT NV NM OR OK TX UT WA WY = $70 Shipping charges via other services and to other destinations are determined on a case by case basis.
We gladly offer a 3 day approval period on all purchases, which begins when the item is received by you. Your full satisfaction is guaranteed! All purchases may be returned for a full refund, less shipping and insurance charges, for any reason. If you wish to return an item, please notify us first, repack it with the same carton and packing materials and insure it for it's full purchase price. All returned items must be returned in same condition as when originally shipped to you. All credit card orders cancelled prior to delivery are subject to a 5% re-stocking fee.