The GX is Composite Acoustic's most popular and versatile model, and it's no wonder! The grand auditorium sized cut-away provides fuller bass response than their slimmer X Model, while providing easy access to upper frets with its no-heel neck joint. The GX is braced with CA's performance tuned lightweight carbon fiber bracing for an extremely well-balanced volume on every note. The GX provides a very quick and clean response - excellent for chord strumming and flat picking. The comfortable double-cut sculpted back will make you think this guitar was made just for you!
- All Composite Acoustically Tailored™ construction for ultimate tone, durability and versatility
- 14 fret to the body Carbon fiber neck for consistent playability (no truss rod adjustments needed, EVER!)
- Slender ergonomic design, voiced to extend low end response
- 15 degree headstock pitch
- Impervious to climate for consistent performance, wherever you go
- Fishman® Prefix Plus T pickup/preamp systems
- Center sound hole with abalone sound hole ring
- Ultra-precise tuning machines with 18:1 ratio
- Proprietary Reinforced Polymer Fretboard with 20 medium stainless steel frets, top dots & side dots
- Rigid one-piece neck/body construction for long-term stability
- Handcrafted in the USA by skilled technicians and craftsmen
- Proprietary carbon fiber bridge and saddle materials for maximum sound transfer
- Ships with Elixr® Nanoweb® strings, .012-.053
- Hardshell case included
- Performance tuned lightweight carbon fiber bracing
WOLFE GUITARS, Jupiter, Florida TEL: 561-746-2209
World’s Largest Heritage Dealer for 3 decades & counting.
Follow us on facebook and Instagram
We ship worldwide!
Check (allow clearance time), Money order, PayPal, cash, wire transfer, Visa, MasterCard, Discover. Trades always considered. (No Poultry)
Following payment, we ship within 24 hours, carefully packed & fully insured: UPS, USPS, Fed Ex, DHL, and/or carrier requested. Experts at Export documentation. ALL guitars are setup before packaging.
48 hour approval; buyer pays shipping both ways & any applicable Credit Card fees. We "cannot" recover these expenses. Items must be returned promptly and within reason, in the same condition as received. Return policy does not apply to layaways, any gear tested in our shop prior to purchase, consigned instruments (sold as is) custom build orders nor Used Amplifiers. Should an item purchase with a credit card be returned due to no issue other than a change of heart or personal circumstance- there is a 7% re-stocking fee to cover any applicable credit card fees, which we cannot recover.