Introducing the new Diamond Comp Jr, the compact size version of their legendary CPR-1 compressor pedal.
When the folks at Diamond began work on the original Diamond Compressor back in 2004, the goal was to build a versatile ‘guitar channel’ – a dynamics and tone shaping tool to front-end your effects chain – much like the gain, compression and EQ channels used in traditional recording studio mixers. Introduced in 2005, the Diamond Compressor has found its way onto thousands of pedal boards worldwide.
As pedalboards have started to downsize, Diamond also had many requests for a more compact version, which led to the introduction of the Comp Jr, featuring:
• vactrol opto-isolator variable resistance path as used in high-end studio compressors for smooth attack and decay characteristics while preserving initial signal transients.
• post-compressor ‘tilt’ EQ provides a very musical tailoring of frequency response – seamlessly transition from a darker jazz voicing to a bright jangle, with flat frequency response at the center detent position.
• optimized gain staging and use of ultra low noise transistor and opamps in signal path for lowest possible noise and extended signal headroom.
• premium audio components, including tight tolerance Panasonic PPS capacitors and metal film resistors.
• top mounted jacks on a small enclosure for tight pedalboard layouts.
• 9V battery power, with standard 9V negative tip adapter ready.
• bi-color LED provides visual indication of depth of compression and power.
• true bypass operation.
We accept all major credit cards (orders must ship to the billing address of the cardholder or authorized ship-to address for their account), PayPal (shipped to a PayPal confirmed delivery address), Financing through Blispay, Wire Transfer in advance in US Funds, or COD (Cashier's Check only).
We ship most any order placed before 3pm CDT Tuesday through Friday the same day. Orders placed Saturday-Monday will ship the following Tuesday. For new products we will only ship to delivery addresses within the United States. Most pedals are shipped via Priority Mail. Guitars and Amplifiers are shipped via UPS Ground. Other shipping methods are available. Please contact prior to placing your order for shipping cost quotations to your delivery address.
The Guitar Sanctuary does accept returned items as long as arrangements are made for such within 48 hours of purchase/receipt. Returned items MUST be in the original condition and packing (including owner’s manual, un-used warranty card, any other items that came with the item) in order to qualify for a refund. No refunds are available for “special” ordered guitars or amplifiers (items that were not in stock, but rather ordered per the customers request. The customer is responsible for all freight charges and credit card processing fees incurred in the course of the sale. We cannot refund freight charges. The Guitar Sanctuary will charge a 20% restocking fee for returned effects pedals and amplifiers and a 10% restocking fee for Guitars. The only exceptions are for products that are defective. Please only purchase an item after you are certain it is right for you! Layaway: You can lay-a-way any product for a maximum of three months. Lay-a-way requires a 25% non-refundable deposit. We will not be able to ship the item until it is paid for in full and as a lay-a-way purchase, does not qualify for the 48 hour approval policy. International Sales: We can ship most guitars and other products internationally. We prefer money orders, cashier’s checks, or bank wire transfers in U.S. dollars. Shipping quotes are only valid for 48 hours. Please consult with your local officials about taxes, duties, currency exchange rates, etc.