If there was ever a ceiling to how much distortion you could pack into a pedal; the Death Metal Pedal shattered through it doing a million miles an hour! The legendary Death Metal pedal gives you FULL tonal control of this massive amount of gain by giving you level, low, mid, and high controls allowing you to flexibly shape the tone of the pedal into YOUR tone. Your guitar is guaranteed to cut through with a tone so big and fast it will leave people spinning in their seats wondering what the license number of the jet was that just passed by!
As always expected from DigiTech, this pedal comes in a rugged sturdy metal chassis with dual amp and mixer outputs giving you even more tone options. When it comes to your tone, why settle for limited control. Don't settle for anything less than what DigiTech can offer.
• Level boosts the output level of your guitar signal.
• Low adjusts boost and cut of bass frequencies.
• High adjusts boost and cut of upper harmonics.
• Mid adjusts boost and cut of midrange frequencies
• High adjusts boost and cut of high frequencies.
• Dual Outputs. The Amp output is for connecting directly to a guitar amplifier. The Mixer output features Cabinet Emulation circuitry for connecting directly to a mixing board or recording device.
• Power Supply: 9V Alkaline Dry Battery
• Power Consumption: 4.8Watts (w/optional PS200R power supply)
• Battery Life: Approximately 18 hours (with continuous usage)
• Dimensions: 4 15/16"(L) x 3 1/8"(W) x 2 1/8"(H)
• Unit Weight: 1.38 lbs.
Most Items ship free. We ship all major items via UPS. Some small items may ship USPS.
We do not normally accept returns. This is protection for you as well as for us. We believe when you purchase an instrument or amplifier that is "NEW" it should be NEW! If we accept returns, this would mean that returned item are not "NEW". Of course we realize that sometimes things do not work out for customers, so we take returns on a case by case basis. We are very easy to deal with. Please call the store and ask for George.