Earthworks DK25/R Studio Drum Microphone Kit
Incredibly detailed, articulate, and clear 3-microphone set optimized for drum recording in a studio setting.
The DK25/R is for recording and has two TC25 omnis for overheads, an SR25 cardioid for kick drum, a KickPad™ and a windscreen. This model is ideal for use in an enclosed acoustic environment or in a drum room/booth.
Earthworks High Definition Microphones™ will provide a substantially better drum sound than conventional microphones. The DrumKit™ Series three-microphone systems provide a more cohesive and unified drum sound. You’ll hear more attack, more subtle detail and a more pristine quality in the sound than with any other microphones. The Earthworks drum microphones capture every nuance of sound from each piece of the drum set with such an exceptional clarity and cohesiveness, which make it sound like a live set of drums, not a bunch of pieces.
- Improved impulse response for faster and more accurate transients
- Shorter diaphragm settling time to prevent quieter attacks from being blurred by earlier loud attacks
- Extended frequency response to 25 kHz to capture a crisper and more realistic image
- Near perfect polar patterns that remain even across all frequencies and at any position within the pattern
- More cohesive and unified drum sound
- Hear more attack and subtle detail
- Increased detail and dynamic range
- Versatile, multi-use mics
- Mics are protected in a high impact case
- Ideal three-mic choice for recording
- Fast setup and teardown
- Comes with 2 TC25s (for overheads), 1 SR25 (for kick drum), 1 KickPad™, 1 windscreen