Earthworks DK25/L Live Drum Microphone Kit
Incredibly detailed, articulate, and clear 3-microphone set optimized for drum kits in a live setting.
The DK25/L is for live performance and has three SR25s: two for overheads and one for kick drum, a KickPad™ and a windscreen. The patented cardioid pattern on the SR25 provides a more uniform off-axis response and has less susceptibility to acoustic feedback. The DK25/L is also ideal for use with multi-miked drums (four or more mics) in either live or studio applications. In such cases it is recommended that two SR25s are used for overheads.
Earthworks High Definition Microphones™ will provide a substantially better drum sound than conventional microphones. The DrumKit™ Series three-microphone systems provide a more cohesive and unified drum sound. You’ll hear more attack, more subtle detail and a more pristine quality in the sound than with any other microphones. The Earthworks drum microphones capture every nuance of sound from each piece of the drum set with such an exceptional clarity and cohesiveness, which make it sound like a live set of drums, not a bunch of pieces.
- Improved impulse response for faster and more accurate transients
- Shorter diaphragm settling time to prevent quieter attacks from being blurred by earlier loud attacks
- Extended frequency response to 25 kHz to capture a crisper and more realistic image
- Near perfect polar patterns that remain even across all frequencies and at any position within the pattern
- More cohesive and unified drum sound
- Hear more attack and subtle detail
- Increased detail and dynamic range
- Versatile, multi-use mics
- Mics are protected in a high impact case
- Ideal three-mic choice for recording
- Fast setup and teardown
- Comes with 3 SR25s (two for overheads and one for kick drum), 1 KickPad™, 1 windscreen
- The patented cardioid pattern on the SR25 provides a more uniform off-axis response and has less susceptibility to acoustic feedback