No one does bucket-brigade effects like Electro-Harmonix and with the Eddy you get lush EHX vibrato and chorus in a compact, pedalboard friendly package with unique control options.
The Eddy gives you envelope and expression pedal control over modulation rate and depth. That means you can control either with your playing dynamics. Plus, if you plug in an EXP pedal, you can use it to control the rate or depth at the same time.
The Eddy also features LFO shape warping which can transform the shape of the modulation from a standard sine wave to something totally asymmetric. Plus, the pedal’s tone control lets you make the sound brighter or darker.
• Bucket-brigade based vibrato and chorus with an all analog signal path
• Envelope and EXP pedal control over modulation rate and depth expand the versatility of the Eddy’s classic sounds
• LFO shape warping can take the modulation shape from standard to totally asymmetric
• Tone knob lets you tweak the tonality of the effect
• Pedalboard friendly footprint, but a full complement of controls
• White status LED plus a blue strobing LED to display the modulation rate and shape
• Comes with a standard EHX 9.6DC200mA power supply
We accept Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, money order, and personal check (items sent after check clears). Please be advised, all credit card orders are subject to a 3% re-stocking fee. Cash, check or money order is exempt from this fee.
We use UPS ground for shipping. We can work out overnight shipping on a case by case basis. Buyer pays all shipping charges.
All Sales Final. The only exception is internet sales. Please make sure you get an in-hand description for guitars purchased via the internet. 24 hour approval period on internet sales. After 24 hours, no returns. Buyer assumes all shipping charges. If we agree to a return, as in an internet sale, instruments must be returned in the condition they were sent. Shipping costs will be deducted from the return, and buyer will assume these costs. If we accept a return there will also be a 5% re-stocking fee. All merchandise sold is in used - as is condition. All sales final. If there is an exception made on any return over 24 hours, there will be a 15% re-stocking fee to the customer. No returns whatsoever on guitar parts.