The polyphonic MEL9 uses the same extraordinary technology as the B9, C9 and KEY9 to transform your axe and resurrect the sound of vintage tape-based keyboards.
-Pays homage to nine of the coolest Mellotron® sounds: Orchestra, Cello, Strings, Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, Brass, Low Choir and High Choir
- Works on guitar without modifications, special pickups or MIDI implementation and tracks bends, slides, even whammy dive bombs!
- Also works with bass guitar down to the open A string as well as keyboards within the limits of its polyphony (5 notes) and range (A1 to A5)
- Includes independent Effect and Dry volume controls so you can create the perfect mix at the Effects output
- Dry Output jack outputs your input signal at unity gain
- Attack control sets the volume swell speed. As it’s turned clockwise the notes fade in more gradually
- Sustain control adjusts the release time after a sound is stopped. As it’s turned clockwise, the fade out time increase
- Comes with a standard EHX 9.6DC200mA PSU
$$$$, Visa, M/C, Discover, AMEX, Cashiers Check, Money Order & Bank Wire. Paypal is also accepted, but requires approval from Tommy.
We ship WORLD WIDE. Buyer pays all shipping & insurance costs. NO C.O.D. shipments. WE ship via Fed EX or US Postal world wide. I inspect every piece of equipment prior to packing to assure quality and perfect working order when leaving our shop. I pack everything myself to the HIGHEST standards, for safe shipment any where in the WORLD.
Tommy's offers a 48 hour approval period for all shipped guitars, & effects. All shipping costs are the buyers responsibilty. All returned items paid by credit card are subject to 3% restocking fee. All returns require prior approval from Tommy. All shipped amplifier sales are final.