Super clean! 9.9 out of 10 condition. All case candy including Custom Shop COA and whammy bar.MSRP is $4000.
Solidbody Electric Guitarist ar with Alder Body, Flame Maple Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, and 3 Single-coil Pickups
Everyone knows the Fender® Custom Deluxe Stratocaster® is an incredible Strat®.
So, what makes the Fender® Custom Deluxe Stratocaster® Special so special? It's the extra attention to detail here. All the woods were hand selected for beauty, grain, and the traits of tonal perfection. Upped the neck from "A" flame maple to "AA" maple, for an even more amazing appearance. Gave the Fender® Custom Deluxe Stratocaster® Special a set of locking tuners, versus the regular Deluxe's regular staggered set. The bridge here is a 2-point bridge with bent-steel vintage-style saddles (similar to the American Standard). And gave the Fender® Custom Deluxe Stratocaster® Special a parchment 3-ply pickguard for a slightly aged .
The neck and middle, we stuck Fat '50s single-coil pickups. You'll get that '50s-style Fender® sound, with enhanced bass response but no harsh midrange. At the bridge, we left the popular Custom Shop Texas Special™ single-coil, giving you a dose of that Texas blues sound. And to give you a different style of tweak on your tone, we made the controls Master Volume, Neck, and Bridge (a la the Eric Johnson Stratocaster).
All in all, the Fender® Custom Deluxe Stratocaster® Special is a finely tuned piece of Fender® Custom Shop workmanship that's got the best-of-the-best Strat® appointments, with a special twist for the true Strat® lover. And, of course, as with all Fender® Custom Strats, the Fender® Custom Deluxe Stratocaster® Special was painstakingly crafted by one of Fender®'s finest builders right here in the USA.
Fender Custom Deluxe Stratocaster® Special Features at a Glance:
* Body: Select Alder (Thin Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish)
* Neck: "AA" Flame Maple Neck, '65 "C" Shape (Vintage Tinted Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish)
* Fingerboard: Dark Hand-selected Indian Rosewood
* Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
* No. of Frets: 22 Dunlop 6105 Narrow Jumbo Frets
* Scale Length: 25.5"
* Width @ Nut: 1.6875"
* Hardware: Chrome
* Machine Heads: Fender/Schaller Deluxe Locking Tuning Machines (no transition to staggered)
* Bridge: 2-point bridge with Vintage-style Bent Steel saddles (similar to American Standard)
* Pickguard: 3-ply Parchment
* Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Fat '50s Strat® Pickup
* Middle Pickup: Custom Shop Fat '50s Strat® Pickup
* Bridge Pickup: Texas Special™ Single-Coil Strat® Pickup
* Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
* Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
* Strings: Fender® Super 3250R, Nickel Plated Steel, (.010 to .046)
* Unique Features: Aged White Plastic Parts, Rolled Fretboard Edges, No-Load Tone
* Accessories: Strap, Straplocks, Cable, Polishing Cloth, Certificate of Authenticity
* Deluxe Black Hardshell Case Included (Black Interior)
|2010||Near Mint||Candy Apple Red||Original Hard|
Cashiers check, money order, Paypal or wire transfer. Not responsible for bank fees. Prices subject to change.
Shipping is via Fed-EX or UPS. Shipments are fully insured. Buyer pays all shipping and is responsible for insurance claims.
Upon receipt, if unhappy with the instrument/purchase the purchaser must notify us within 24 hours. The money will be refunded as soon as the merchandise is returned to us in the same condition as it was shipped. The customer is responsible for all shipping, bank fees and insurance that may occur.