This LB-100 Bass was custom spec'd by George's Music Center. The swamp ash body coupled with a rosewood fingerboard makes this a kicking P-Style Bass. Full, fat, punchy lows with sparkiling highs and pleasing mids. This bass is super light weighing in at just 9.1 LBS.
Weighing in at: 9.1 LBS.
▪ Model: LB-100
▪ Serial #: CLF075727
▪ Body Wood: Swamp Ash
▪ Body Finish: Blonde
▪ Bridge: Saddle-Lock
▪ Knobs: Knurled Flat-top Chrome
▪ Pick-Guard: 3-Ply Tortoise Shell
▪ Neck Profile: #12 G&L Modern Medium C - .820” depth at the first fret, .940” depth at the 12th fret (+/- tolerance upon completion)
▪ Nut Width: 1 5/8”
▪ Radius: 12”
▪ Neck Wood: Hard-rock Maple
▪ Fingerboard: Rosewood
▪ Neck Finish: Satin Light Tint
▪ Frets: Medium Jumbo
▪ Nut: Bone
▪ Tuners: G&L Ultra-Lite
▪ Bridge: G&L LB-100 Alnico Pickup
▪ Controls: Volume, Tone
▪ Strings: D’Addario EXL170 45-100
▪ Case: Deluxe Black Tolex
▪ Weight: 9.1 LBS
|2015||Brand New||Blonde||Original Hard|
Most Items ship free. We ship all major items via UPS. Some small items may ship USPS.
We do not normally accept returns. This is protection for you as well as for us. We believe when you purchase an instrument or amplifier that is "NEW" it should be NEW! If we accept returns, this would mean that returned item are not "NEW". Of course we realize that sometimes things do not work out for customers, so we take returns on a case by case basis. We are very easy to deal with. Please call the store and ask for George.