Another amzing American Classic Guitar, 12 years old and Brand New, Collector owned condition. Just a quick glance at these photos tell a story about this 1st year Limited Edition model that was ordered with Hand selected premium quilted woods.
The story starts like this in 2003, Gibson announced a new model that was supposed to be limited to 2003 guitars manufactured in 2003. With a ton of unique and new features this model was WAY behind in production mid way through 2003. I am a collector and I found a Dealer that hand selected the wood package on this specific guitar... RARE RARE quilted to on the front and absolutely smoking flames on the rear.
I know you can get discount Supremes through the warehouse for alot less than I will sell this guitar for, This guitar started out as a premium guitar in 2003, I paid premium price in 2003 for this unique collectors guitar... I have up kept this guitar impeccably and she is still flawless and highly collectable.
With gorgeous highly figured maple on both sides of a chambered mahogany body core, this Les Paul Supreme is nothing short of stunning! This ornate custom-made instrument has such features as seven-ply top binding, three-ply back binding and a Ebony fingerboard with mother-of-pearl (MoP) split-block inlays. The showpiece headstock trimmed in five-ply binding with deluxe MOP globe inlay and Supreme banner, MOP Gibson logo, an engraved brass truss-rod cover, gold hardware, and even gold-tinted frets.
- 100% original MINT unplayed Collectors Guitar
- 2003 Gibson Les Paul Supreme 1st year
- Dealer Hand selected Quilted Top w/7 ply binding
- Back: AAAA Flame Maple with 3 Ply Binding no control plate
- Neck: Mahogany, ‘50s rounded
- Bound headstock with Supreme Globe Inlay
- Fingerboard: Ebony(No longer available) with Split Block Inlays
- Hardware: Gold Tune-o-Matic
- Grover Keystone Tuners
- Gibson Gold 490R 498T 2 volumes controls and 2 tone controls
- Gold Knobs
- Case: Original Black Hardshell with Black interior and Black Shroud
- May still have original Gibson Box it shipped in.