2013 Gibson 1957 Les Paul Gord Miller Old Growth Replica!
This is an amazing guitar, built as part of a very limited run of less than 20 guitars by famed Canadian vintage restoration expert Gord Miller. Most of this run were commissioned by private rock-star clients of Gord's!
GM Vintage had a small cache of old growth mahogany and brazilian rosewood that went into this very limited run of LP's. Made from the templates of an original 1950's Les Paul Standard, and built and assembled BY HAND like the old Les Pauls, using the old construction methods - you simply can't get any closer to the real deal without spending nearly $100k.
- All old growth woods used
- All hide-glue constriction
- Stephens Design PAFs
- Vintage 1960's ABR-1 bridge
- Vintage black R/T "Poker Chip"
- Vintage 1950's Strap Buttons
- Vintage black m-69 pickup rings with vintage 1950's mounting hardware
- Custom cut replica aged pick guard and back plates
- Aged Kluson tuners
- Newer aged gold bell knobs
- Dave Johnson nitrocellulose inlays
- Incredibly authentic aged nitro Goldtop finish with a stunning Dark Back!
- Correct font on the yellow serial number (correct for a 57 les paul)
- Weight 8lbs 3oz
- Very accurate 1957 medium thick neck carve with rolled binding and nice shoulders