Up for grabs is a Gorgeous H-150CM Handmade guitar from the world famous 255 Parsons St. factory. Built using classic machinery that is over 100 years old, with seasoned Master Luthiers that hand craft the guitars in the fashion of the most prestigious guitars from the late 50's.
Brand New, from an authorized dealer! Fully setup and ready to ROCK!
Unique upgrades to top ($320) and a select one piece body.
H-150CM Model Specs: List Price $3550
- Gorgeous "Upgraded" Flamed Michigan Maple
- Solid 1 Piece Honduran Mahogany Body (NO WEIGHT RELIEF)
- Classic Cream binding Front and Neck
- Finish OSB-Old Style Burst
- NO pick guard
- Rosewood Finger board
- REAL Mother Of Pearl Trapaziod Inlays
- 24 3/4 scale length
- Solid Body Construction
- Classic Non Bound Headstock
- Classic logo'd Headstock
- Classic Nickel Hardware
- Tonepros Locking Bridge and Stop bar Tail Piece
- 2 Seymour Duncan Seth Lovers pickups (Classic Tone)
- Grover 102N Rotomatic tuners
- Weight 10lbs 1.6 Oz
- Factory Logo Hardshell case