THESE ARE BRAND NEW PRODUCTION MODELS! TWINS IN ALL ASPECTS... GET THEM BEFORE THEY ARE GONE!
As a Heritage Dealer I tend to order really unique and upgraded guitars that reflect "True American Craftsmanship" These guitars represent the re-fabrication of the Millennium Series from all Maple body guitar to a Mahogany back, neck and sides model guitar. Introduced at NAMM in January of 2017 to RAVE reviews.
out of 3 guitars, One sold immediately these are the two remain:
- you have a choice of either a Translucent Purple or Wine Red guitar
H-155m Model Specs: List Price $4070 (Base Model)
- Michigan Maple Top
- Honduran Mahogany Body with weight relief center block
- Bound f hole construction (Most have unbound f Holes)
- Binding Front, neck and headstock
- Bound and Inlaid Headstock(New Generation)
- These 5 feature upgraded premium finishes finish
- Ebony Finger board
- Bone Nut
- REAL Mother Of Pearl Block inlays
- 24 3/4 scale length
- Mahogany neck, back and sides
- Gold Hardware
- Tonepros Locking Bridge and Stopbar Tail Piece
- 2 Seymour Duncan Seth Lover pickups
- Black speed knobs
- Grover 102 Tuners
- Weight - (Wine Red)7lb 10.7 oz, Transparent Purple 7lb 6.8 oz
- Factory Logo Hardshell case(New Generation)
I have attached an audio file of the professional youtube review by Phillip McKnight of "Know your Gear". I encourage you to head on over to his youtube page "Know your Gear" and see all his cool reviews. The guitar reviewed is the same model with a few different features... It does not have bound f holes, Solid backside without control cavity route or the Traditional "The Heritage" inlaid logo.