From Jay Wolfe's extensive Heritage collection of amazing and special instruments is his own prized Johnny Smith. Johnny hand signed the label, the woods are wonderfully beautiful, and we just PLEK'd her & set her up to play like greased butter. The rich tones are to pawn your children for. Features include:
* all solid woods- silky tight grained select Sitka Spruce X-braced carved archtop/ AAAA fiddleback Maple back & rims.
* 5 piece curly Maple neck with Ebony fingerboard
* 1.75 inch nut width neck with 25" scale, 20 medium jumbo Plek'd frets
* Abalone block inlays, Abalone Rose inlay on peghead and Pickguard
* Pickguard is quilted Maple
* Thinner Nitrocellulose lacquer finish
* Floating Heritage humbucker with Pickguard mounted volume control
* Black hardware, finger tailpiece
* hand fitted & inlaid Ebony floating bridge
* 7 ply top and neck binding
* Black Grover Rotomatic keys
* Custom ordered Harptone 5 ply case with Italian Tan Lizard tolex, deluxe handle and Green velvet interior- Heritage case at this time were 3 ply black tolex Harptone and Jay ordered this one specially for this Guitar while the Smith was being made. This special case cost triple the standard issue case, however it's from the same maker in Brooklyn.
This stunning nearing 30 yr. old Smith is very special in so many ways. It plays like a dream and has the tone that Johnny would be proud of. She's a one-off custom made to order for Heritage's largest Dealer of all time.
WOLFE GUITARS, Jupiter, Florida TEL: 561-746-2209
World’s Largest Heritage Dealer for 3 decades & counting.
Follow us on facebook and Instagram
We ship worldwide
Check (allow clearance time), Money order, PayPal, cash, wire transfer, Visa, MasterCard, Discover. Trades always considered. (No Poultry)
Following payment, we ship within 24 hours, carefully packed & fully insured: UPS, USPS, Fed Ex, DHL, and/or carrier requested. Experts at Export documentation. ALL guitars are setup before packaging.
48 hour approval; buyer pays shipping both ways & any applicable Credit Card fees. We "cannot" recover these expenses. Items must be returned promptly and within reason, in the same condition as received. Return policy does not apply to layaways, any gear tested in our shop prior to purchase, consigned instruments (sold as is) custom build orders nor Used Amplifiers. Should an item purchase with a credit card be returned due to no issue other than a change of heart or personal circumstance- there is a 7% re-stocking fee to cover any applicable credit card fees, which we cannot recover.