Hotone’s Nano Legacy amps are so in demand that it only made sense to combine two of them into one, put that in a convenient floor-based stompbox, and let it rule as the core of your professional sound system.
More than simply combining two Nano Legacy amps in one, the Nano Legacy Floor amps feature upgraded sound quality, increased output power (up to 75 watts) and extended onboard functions/effects. Plus, these portable dual-channel amps let you integrate a complete rig that is always ready for touring and recording — just connect to a cabinet/mixer/interface, and you’re ready to rock!
The Hotone Mojo Attack features:
·Portable dual channel floor amp for your pedalboard
· Up to 75 Watts output power
· Unbeatable Nano Legacy tone with upgraded sound quality and dynamic range
· Dual channel design combining 2 best-selling Nano Legacy amps in one:
- CH A: Hotone Mojo Diamond, inspired by legendary Fender® Tweed*
- CH B: Hotone Heart Attack, inspired by legendary Mesa/Boogie® Rectifier®*
· High quality tone with independent volume, gain, and 3-band EQ
· Built-in boost provides up to +12dB of clean volume boost
· Built-in reverb with clear, natural decay
· Compatible with cabinets of different impedances ranging from 4-16Ω
· FX LOOP for using external effects
· Line and XLR outputs with switchable cab simulator
· 18-20V DC power supply (center positive)