This guitar is incredible. Fit and finish far exceeds the price and the pickups sound killer. This guitar is a value at any price!!
Weighing in at a perfect: 8 LBS.
The parallel histories of Jazz music and hollow-body electric guitars have been manifested in the Artstar. The influences of these legendary instruments are immediately apparent with bone nut, ebony fretboard, and Ibanez's signature Super 58 custom pickups. The critical eye will appreciate the details like the smoothness of the fretboard and a skilled crimping technique generally found on instruments costing twice as much. The Artstar is a pure jazz-box that embodies the continual innovation that is Jazz.
▪ Neck Type - Artstar 3pc Mahogany/Maple Set-In Neck
▪ Body - Flamed Maple Top/Back/Sides
▪ Fretboard - Bound Ebony fretboard w/Acrylic & Abalone Block Inlay
▪ Fret - Medium Frets w/Artstar Fret Edge Treatment
▪ Bridge - ART-1 Bridge
▪ Tailpiece - Quik Change III Tailpiece
▪ Neck Pickup - Super 58 (H) Neck Pickup (Passive/Alnico)
▪ Bridge Pickup - Super 58 (H) Bridge Pickup (Passive/Alnico)
▪ Factory Tuning - 1E, 2B, 3G, 4D, 5A, 6E
▪ String Gauge - .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
▪ Nut - Bone Nut
▪ Hardware Color - Gold
▪ Case/Bag - Hardshell Case Included
▪ Scale - 628mm/24.7"
▪ a : Width at Nut - 43mm
▪ b : Width at Last Fret - 57mm
▪ c : Thickness at 1st - 21mm
▪ d : Thickness at 12th - 24mm (at 9F)
▪ Radius - 305mmR
▪ a : Length - 19 1/4"
▪ b : Width - 15 3/4"
▪ c : Max Depth - 2 5/8"
Tri-Sound switch for neck pickup
Super 58 Pickups
The Super 58 pickups deliver the smooth, nuanced tones and the biting growl of blues.
Ebony Fretboard w/ Artstar Fret Edge Treatment
The Ebony fretboard with Artstar fret edge treatment provides tight response and smooth left-hand fingering.
The Bone nut provides
|2016||Brand New||Antique Yellow Sunburst||Original Hard|
Most Items ship free. We ship all major items via UPS. Some small items may ship USPS.
We do not normally accept returns. This is protection for you as well as for us. We believe when you purchase an instrument or amplifier that is "NEW" it should be NEW! If we accept returns, this would mean that returned item are not "NEW". Of course we realize that sometimes things do not work out for customers, so we take returns on a case by case basis. We are very easy to deal with. Please call the store and ask for George.