Soloist SL-1 - JCS
Custom Spec'd by George's Music Center!
This is a very unique Soloist! The mahogany body and neck-thru design along with the rosewood fingerboard is the perfect pairing to give the player a very fluid sounding guitar - almost violin like!! The pickups were chosen to give the player a versatile sound pallette. Over all this unique guitar will not disappoint even the most discerning guitarist!!
Weighing in at: 7.5 LBS.
Custom Build Specifications:
▪ Body Wood: Genuine Mahogany
▪ Color: Natural
▪ Finish: Oil
▪ Neck Wood: Genuine Mahogany
▪ Neck Backshape: .790@3rd — .850@12th
▪ Scale Length: 25.5"
▪ Logo: Pearl Overlay (90’s Style)
▪ Fingerboard: Rosewood
▪ Neck Finish: Oil
▪ Headstock Finish: Oil
▪ Hardware Color: Black
▪ Frets: Jumbo, 24 frets
▪ Radius: 12" - 16" Compound Radius
▪ Inlay: Sharkfin
▪ Binding: Ivoroid (Head and Neck)
▪ Tuners: Gotoh Non-Locking (Standard)
▪ Bridge: Floyd Rose, Reccessed
▪ Nut: Floyd Locking, 1.6875"
▪ Strap Buttons: Standard
▪ Switching: 5-Way Blade
▪ Controls: 1- Volume, 1- Tone,
▪ Special Control: Push/Pull Tone to split bridge pickup
▪ Neck Pickup: Duncan STK-S1n
▪ Middle Pickup: Duncan STK-S1n
▪ Bridge Pickup: Duncan TB-4 JB
▪ Pickup Rings: None (Clean Mount)
▪ Strings: .009-.042
▪ Case: Jackson Hardshell Case
Most Items ship free. We ship all major items via UPS. Some small items may ship USPS.
We do not normally accept returns. This is protection for you as well as for us. We believe when you purchase an instrument or amplifier that is "NEW" it should be NEW! If we accept returns, this would mean that returned item are not "NEW". Of course we realize that sometimes things do not work out for customers, so we take returns on a case by case basis. We are very easy to deal with. Please call the store and ask for George.