JS Series JS22 Dinky Arch Top
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank. Upgraded features such as arched tops, new high-output ceramic-magnet pickups, graphite-reinforced maple necks, bound fingerboards and headstocks, and black hardware deliver more for less.
The JS22 Dinky Arch Top has an elegantly arch-topped basswood body, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement, compound-radius (12”-16”) bound rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, and a bound headstock. Other features include dual high-output Jackson humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets and three-way blade switching, synchronized fulcrum tremolo bridge, black hardware and die-cast tuners.
▪ Model Name: JS22 Dinky™ Arch Top, Rosewood Fingerboard, Snow White
▪ Model Number: 2910120500
▪ Series: JS
▪ MSRP: $268.44
▪ Color: Snow White
▪ Body Material: Basswood
▪ Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
▪ Body Shape: Dinky™
▪ Neck Material: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
▪ Neck Finish: Satin
▪ Neck Shape: 3rd Fret: .755", 12th Fret: .815"
▪ Neck Binding: White
▪ Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
▪ Fingerboard: Rosewood
▪ Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
▪ Number of Frets: 24
▪ Fret Size: Jumbo
▪ Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
▪ Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
▪ Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
▪ Neck Plate: Jackson®
▪ Bridge Pickup: Jackson® High Output Humbucking
▪ Neck Pickup: Jackson® High Output Humbucking
▪ Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
▪ Pickup Configuration: HH
▪ Bridge: 2-Point Fulcrum Tremolo
▪ Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
▪ Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
|2015||Brand New||Snow White||None|
Most Items ship free. We ship all major items via UPS. Some small items may ship USPS.
We do not normally accept returns. This is protection for you as well as for us. We believe when you purchase an instrument or amplifier that is "NEW" it should be NEW! If we accept returns, this would mean that returned item are not "NEW". Of course we realize that sometimes things do not work out for customers, so we take returns on a case by case basis. We are very easy to deal with. Please call the store and ask for George.