New Jackson® X Series guitars are loaded with purebred Jackson DNA-neck-through-body construction, hot humbucking pickups, bound compound-radius fingerboards with our distinctive shark-fin inlays, and stunning finishes. Classic Jackson models imbued with the X factor, with fantastic tone, ultra-fast playability and unbelievable value for 21st century guitarists.
The Jackson Soloist™ SLX has a basswood body, through-body maple neck and Duncan Designed™ alnico HB102N (neck) and high-output ceramic HB102B (bridge) humbucking pickups. Its bound compound-radius rosewood fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out. Other features include a Floyd Rose® Special double-locking two-point tremolo, 24 jumbo frets and three-way pickup switching. Available in several distinct finishes.
Weighing in at: 7.7 LBS.
▪ Model Name: SLX Soloist™, Rosewood Fingerboard, Slime Green
▪ Model Number: 2916220529
▪ Series: X Series
▪ MSRP: $733.32
▪ Color: Slime Green
▪ Body Shape: Soloist™
▪ Body Material: Nato
▪ Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
▪ Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement
▪ Neck Shape: Through-Body Maple Speed Neck with Tilt-Back Scarf Joint Headstock
▪ Neck Binding: 1-Ply Black
▪ Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
▪ Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
▪ Number of Frets: 24
▪ Fret Size: Jumbo
▪ String Nut: Floyd Rose® Special Locking
▪ Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
▪ Neck Plate: None
▪ Neck Finish: Gloss / Painted
▪ Fingerboard: Rosewood
▪ Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
▪ Bridge Pickup: Duncan Designed™ HB-102B Humbucking
▪ Neck Pickup: Duncan Designed™ HB-103N Humbucking
▪ Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
▪ Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
▪ Pickup Configuration: HH
▪ Bridge: Floyd Rose® Special Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo
▪ Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
▪ Orientation: Right-Hand
▪ Pickguard: None
▪ Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top Black
▪ Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
▪ Unique Features: Through-Body neck construction, Floyd Rose® Special Bridge, Duncan Designed™ HB-102-B and HB-102N Pickups
|2016||Brand New||Slime Green||None|
Most Items ship free. We ship all major items via UPS. Some small items may ship USPS.
We do not normally accept returns. This is protection for you as well as for us. We believe when you purchase an instrument or amplifier that is "NEW" it should be NEW! If we accept returns, this would mean that returned item are not "NEW". Of course we realize that sometimes things do not work out for customers, so we take returns on a case by case basis. We are very easy to deal with. Please call the store and ask for George.