The JDK Audio V12 is a single channel compressor featuring API's patented award winning compressor circuit.
The V12 is the same compressor circuit originally designed into the ATI Paragon mixing consoles. It conforms to API's 500 Series format and is a member of API's VPR Alliance.
The unit includes the patented THRUST® circuitry to protect the sensitive high frequency content of the audio signal even under the most vigorous of compression ratios. The perfect companion to your V10 mic-preamp and V14 EQ, the V12 compressor provides comprehensive easy-to-use control of the audio signal with concise LED metering of both output and gain reduction. Two channels can even be linked for use as a stereo compressor with true RMS power summing of the left and right signals.
• Patented THRUST circuit
• Variable Threshold, Ratio, and Make-up Gain controls
• Individual metering of output level and gain reduction
• Above threshold LED indication
• Switchable Hard or Soft Knee compression
• Switchable In or Bypass mode
• Linkable for stereo operation with true RMS power summing