2 Channel Stand Alone A/D converter
Lavry Engineering Inc. is proud to announce the latest addition to its product line, the stereo LavryBlack AD10 A/D converter. Ideal for a wide range of recording and broadcast applications, the LavryBlack AD10 builds on founder Dan Lavry's reputation for extreme transparency with a number of innovative new features for highest-quality sound, flexibility and ease of use.
LavryBlack AD10 sees the introduction of Lavry Engineering's unique Digital Alias-Free Emulation modes. With this exclusive system, in addition to Clear mode users can select the input characteristic of Tube, Transformer or both (Complex). "The AD10 marks the first time that a Lavry Engineering unit has offered this type of option," explains Dan Lavry, President of Lavry Engineering. "With AD10, very high accuracy and transparency remain the starting point. However, the engineer can also alter the original signal if they choose."
In addition to a myriad of functions, the LavryBlack AD10 is accessible via user-friendly interface controlled by a single toggle switch. This switch utilizes multiple displays for heightened efficiency within the compact RU enclosure. Other highlights of the LavryBlack AD10 include:
- Internal Crystal 44.1, 48, 88.2, & 96 kHz sampling rates
- Ultra-stable internal and external clocking
- Greater than 117dB Dynamic Range (unweighted), 120dB (weighted)
- Less than .0009% THD+N (20HZ-20kHz)
- External Word Clock or AES sync for 32 -100kHz operation
- 24 bit AES/SPDIF and optical outputs
- XLR professional level analog inputs (+4dBu)
- instrument line level analog inputs (-10dBV)
- Accepts balanced or unbalanced analog signals
- segment digital meters w/Peak Hold
- Meter displayed gain setting from 0 to 13 dB (1dB steps)
Introduction of AD10 extends Lavry's Black Series which began with the highly popular DA10. This stereo D/A converter set new standards in performance and quality at a cost-effective price point.