Mesa/Boogie Cab Clone
CABCLONE™ - Cabinet Simulator with Built-In Amp Load & Headphone Output
The CABCLONE™ is a passive Cabinet Simulator/Speaker+Mic alternative for use with Guitar amplifiers that allows direct interface of your guitar amp’s Speaker Output with a mixing console, microphone preamp or even direct to your converters (recorder). It’s also a Compensated Headphone Driver that delivers a great sounding, great feeling Headphone-friendly version of your amp’s Tone that’s perfect for late night practice sessions or anytime you want to play without others listening.
CABCLONE™ - Cabinet Simulator with Internal Amp Load & Headphone Output
• Designed and Handcrafted in Petaluma, California, USA • Passive Design – No Power Supply Required • Built-In Internal Amp Load FOR AMPS RATED 150 WATTS OR LESS (auto-activates when no cable is connected to “Thru” Output) • 1/4" “Input” Jack (receives signal from amp's speaker output) • 1/4" “Thru” Output Jack (defeats to Internal Load when no cable is connected) • 3-Position Cabinet Voicing Switch - Open-Back, Closed-Back & Vintage Closed-Back Cabinet Simulations • Variable -30 to +4db DI Output Level Control with presets for Dynamic Mic Level (-30db), Instrument Level (-10db) & Line Level (+4db) • Balanced XLR Direct Output (controlled by the Variable DI Output Level Control) • Independent 1/4" +4 Line Level “Slave” Output Jack (exact signal from amp's speaker output, non-simulated) • Compensated Headphone Output Jack (defeats balanced outputs when used) • Phase Switch – Normal (In) or Reverse (180°) • Ground Lift Switch • Removable Tilt-Back Stand (for use over an amp handle)
• 4 Ohm – For amps rated 150 watts or less
• 8 Ohm (standard) – For amps rated 150 watts or less
• 16 Ohm – For amps rated 150 watts or less
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS
• Dimensions: (W/D/H): 6.7" x 6.40" x 2.30" without tilt-back stand (3.30” with tilt back stand) 170.18mm x 162.56mm x 58.42mm without tilt-back stand (83.82” with tilt back stand)
• Weight: 2.4lbs (1.09Kg) WITH Tilt-Back Stand / 2.3lbs (1.04Kg) WITHOUT Tilt-Back Stand
Most Items ship free. We ship all major items via UPS. Some small items may ship USPS.
We do not normally accept returns. This is protection for you as well as for us. We believe when you purchase an instrument or amplifier that is "NEW" it should be NEW! If we accept returns, this would mean that returned item are not "NEW". Of course we realize that sometimes things do not work out for customers, so we take returns on a case by case basis. We are very easy to deal with. Please call the store and ask for George.