The Mesa Engineering CABCLONE™ is a passive Cabinet Simulator/Speaker+Mic alternative with a built-in Amp Load for amps rated at 150-watts or less. It provides a direct interface of your guitar amp’s Speaker Output to the input of a mixing console, microphone preamp or even direct to your converters (recorder), with or without the need for a speaker cabinet. It’s also a Compensated Headphone Driver that delivers a great sounding, great feeling headphone-friendly version of your amp’s Tone that’s perfect for late night practice sessions or anytime you want to play without others listening.
Whether for “direct” live performance, recording or just personal enjoyment of your favorite amp with headphones, the CABCLONE is a great sounding and feeling tool for any guitarist needing to capture great amp sounds quickly and easily.
What guitarist wouldn’t want to have one for their toolbox? Here’s an opportunity to use your favorite amplifier in situations where it may not have been possible or ideal in the past. Think of all the applications a CABCLONE™ would come in handy.
• Late Night practicing – using the headphone out
• Recording in a Studio (especially your Home studio where volume or acoustic properties may be an issue) – using the Direct Out and taking advantage of the Internal Amp Load feature (no cabinet required)
• Live Performance – In place of a microphone (one less microphone for signal to bleed into) – using the Speaker Cab Out to still get the tone & feel on stage of your full rig
• Live Performance – In place of an IsoBox (ideal for the Church guitarist) – Your amp’s tone through the monitors or in ears - again, taking advantage of the Internal Amp Load feature (no cabinet required)
• Studio & Live Performance – In addition to a microphone – giving you the choice of the CABCLONE™ BALANCED DIRECT OUT, the Mic–or both–for the ability to blend them (in real time or later) in a mix session
The Guitar Sanctuary does accept returned items as long as arrangements are made for such within 48 hours of purchase/receipt. Returned items MUST be in the original condition and packing (including owner’s manual, un-used warranty card, any other items that came with the item) in order to qualify for a refund. No refunds are available for “special” ordered guitars or amplifiers (items that were not in stock, but rather ordered per the customers request. The customer is responsible for all freight charges and credit card processing fees incurred in the course of the sale. We cannot refund freight charges. The Guitar Sanctuary will charge a 20% restocking fee for returned effects pedals and amplifiers and a 10% restocking fee for Guitars. The only exceptions are for products that are defective. Please only purchase an item after you are certain it is right for you! Layaway: You can lay-a-way any product for a maximum of three months. Lay-a-way requires a 25% non-refundable deposit. We will not be able to ship the item until it is paid for in full and as a lay-a-way purchase, does not qualify for the 48 hour approval policy. International Sales: We can ship most guitars and other products internationally. We prefer money orders, cashier’s checks, or bank wire transfers in U.S. dollars. Shipping quotes are only valid for 48 hours. Please consult with your local officials about taxes, duties, currency exchange rates, etc.