This custom Mesa Lone Star 1x12 Combo is done with a stunning Private Reserve Claro Walnut Cabinet and front panel, with Tan Grille, Camel Piping, and Tan Appointments.
The Lone Star® from Mesa Engineering® Multi-Watt™ Power Amp with Duo-Class™ Tone! Big as Texas! Wide as the Rio Grande. Clear as the bell that rang over the Alamo. Unstoppable as a rising Texas flood. Yeah, that's some bold proclamation. But the Lone Star® backs it up. Just as Mesa's Mark I sprang from the Black Face era and took classic guitar tones to a new level, the Lone Star took the next step forward, crystallizing perfect sound that's haunted you for years. As guitar players, we live for those elusive moments of divine musical inspiration, where you become one with the interaction between your guitar and amplifier and it magically transcends you and your playing to a level well beyond your normal plane. You know the ones…. Those moments of unbelievable gratification where your tone is so amazingly right and the feel of your strings are so perfectly connected to your fingers that you become an unbridled channel of soulful musical expression. These are the moments that truly motivate us as players and keep us coming back to the art of playing guitar! It is in this exact spirit that we have created the Lone Star! The Lone Star is an amplifier of such extravagant tone and seductive feel that we can almost guarantee that you will experience divine inspiration and effortless expression every time you plug into it! It is that amazing! From its innovative custom circuitry, down to its new classic retro/vintage looks, the Lone Star was designed to be the new defining vintage/boutique amplifier from the original boutique amp builder!
• Multi-Watt™Power Amp (Patent 7,602,927) featuring Duo-Class™ (Patent 7,173,488) allows you three power options that are channel assignable via 10/50/100 Watt Power Switches: Choose 2 power tubes operating in pure Class A (single-ended), producing 10 watts, or 2 or 4 power tubes running in time-honored Class A/B, producing 50 or 100 watts respectively / 4x6L6, 5x12AX7, 1x5U4
• Bias Select Switch (6L6/EL34)
• Fixed Bias for Consistent, Maintenance Free Performance
• Selectable Diode or Tube Rectifier Tracking - Patent Pending
• 2 Fully Independent Channels each with Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Reverb & Master Controls
• Channel 1=Boutique Vintage Clean/Classic Breakup - Channel 2=Clone of Ch 1 or Cascading High Gain
• Drive/Clean Switch activates Ch 2 “Drive” Control (Multi-Stage Cascading Gain Circuit)
• Thick/Normal/Thicker Voicing Switch (Channel 2)
• Full Power/Tweed™ “Variac” Switch (Patent 5,091,700)
• All-Tube, Long Spring Reverb with Bright/Warm Reverb Tone Switch
• Output Level Control (over all channels when activated)
• Footswitchable Solo Level Control - Patent 6,724,897 (over all channels when activated)
• Fully Buffered FX Loop with Send Level Control (over all channels when activated)
• True “Hard” Bypass Switch that removes FX Loop, Output Level & Solo Level Controls from signal path
• Slave Out w/Level Control
• Fan Cooled with On/Off Switch
• External Switching Jacks for Channels 1/2, Solo & Reverb
• All Aluminum Chassis
• 2 Button Footswitch (Channel 1/2 & Solo)
• Slip Cover
• 1x12 Combo (Width 22-7/8 in) • 12 inch Speaker • Casters
We accept all major credit cards (orders must ship to the billing address of the cardholder or authorized ship-to address for their account), PayPal (shipped to a PayPal confirmed delivery address), Financing through Blispay, Wire Transfer in advance in US Funds, or COD (Cashier's Check only).
We ship most any order placed before 3pm CDT Tuesday through Friday the same day. Orders placed Saturday-Monday will ship the following Tuesday. For new products we will only ship to delivery addresses within the United States. Most pedals are shipped via Priority Mail. Guitars and Amplifiers are shipped via UPS Ground. Other shipping methods are available. Please contact prior to placing your order for shipping cost quotations to your delivery address.
The Guitar Sanctuary does accept returned items as long as arrangements are made for such within 48 hours of purchase/receipt. Returned items MUST be in the original condition and packing (including owner’s manual, un-used warranty card, any other items that came with the item) in order to qualify for a refund. No refunds are available for “special” ordered guitars or amplifiers (items that were not in stock, but rather ordered per the customers request. The customer is responsible for all freight charges and credit card processing fees incurred in the course of the sale. We cannot refund freight charges. The Guitar Sanctuary will charge a 20% restocking fee for returned effects pedals and amplifiers and a 10% restocking fee for Guitars. The only exceptions are for products that are defective. Please only purchase an item after you are certain it is right for you! Layaway: You can lay-a-way any product for a maximum of three months. Lay-a-way requires a 25% non-refundable deposit. We will not be able to ship the item until it is paid for in full and as a lay-a-way purchase, does not qualify for the 48 hour approval policy. International Sales: We can ship most guitars and other products internationally. We prefer money orders, cashier’s checks, or bank wire transfers in U.S. dollars. Shipping quotes are only valid for 48 hours. Please consult with your local officials about taxes, duties, currency exchange rates, etc.