Express Plus 5:25 1x12 Combo
INTUITIVE AND EASY TO NAVIGATE.
With uniquely inspiring Tone and a layout that’s intuitive and easy to navigate, it’s no wonder the Express™ Series has become one of our most popular amplifier lines. All-Tube and hand-built in our only shop in Petaluma, CA, the Express Plus 5:25™ offers genre-defining sounds, near-limitless versatility, and unbeatable value that others can only imitate. How do we do it? We’ve been doing this since 1969 with many of the same people…it’s our Experience – and there are no shortcuts to this level. The Express Plus 5:25 features many exciting features that take it even closer to the flagship status of our award-winning MARK FIVE®.
• Wattage: Multi-Watt™ 5, 15 or 25 (Channel Assignable)
• Power Tube Type: 2x Mesa EL-84
• Channels & Modes: 2 Channels / 4 Modes
• Mode Voicings / Styles: Ch. 1 = Clean or Crunch
Ch. 2 = Blues or Burn
• Reverb / FX / Solo: Graphic EQ, Reverb, FX Loop & Solo
• Footswitchable Functions: Ch. 1/2, Reverb, EQ & Solo
• Speaker(s) & Impedance: 1 - 8 Ohm Celestion Vintage 30 / Total Load = 8 Ohms
• Weight: 45 Lbs.
• Dimensions: 17 3/4" H x 19" W x 11 1/4" D
• Available Formats: Head, Rackmount & 1x12 Combo
• Footswitch Included - 4 Button Footswitch (Ch. 1/2, Reverb, EQ & Solo)
• Slip Cover Included - Fitted Slip Cover
• Cabinet Material Marine Grade, Baltic Birch
• Standard Finish Options (no extra cost) Black Taurus Vinyl with Black Jute Grille
• Custom Finish Options See Custom Finish Gallery
• Speaker(s) & Impedance 1 - 8 Ohm Celestion Vintage 30 / Total Load = 8 Ohms
Weight And Dimensions:
• Weight: 45 Lbs.
• Height: 17 3/4"
• Width: 19"
• Depth: 11 1/4"
Most Items ship free. We ship all major items via UPS. Some small items may ship USPS.
We do not normally accept returns. This is protection for you as well as for us. We believe when you purchase an instrument or amplifier that is "NEW" it should be NEW! If we accept returns, this would mean that returned item are not "NEW". Of course we realize that sometimes things do not work out for customers, so we take returns on a case by case basis. We are very easy to deal with. Please call the store and ask for George.