The third new addition to the Mesa/Boogie® family of handcrafted pedals is the BOOGIE® GRAPHIC EQ™. For well over four decades now, the Boogie Five-Band Graphic EQ has been at the heart of chart topping guitar sounds and it’s hard to ignore the impact its classic “V-Curve” has had on modern guitar sounds and popular music. The new BOOGIE GRAPHIC EQ gives guitarists this powerful tool in a stand alone pedal format, packing the exact same premium-quality components, tone shaping power and hand-built quality as those found in their high-end amplifiers such as the famous Mark V.
• Designed and Handcrafted in Petaluma, California, USA
• True Bypass On/Off Switching - Bypasses all circuitry when off to ensure no tonal coloring
• Input Level Control provides Unity Gain Detent and ability to boost by +6db or cut by -40db
• Output Level Control provides Unity Gain Detent and ability to boost by +6db or cut by -40db
• Slider Controls provide Mesa’s legendary tone-shaping power with +/- 12db of boost or cut at
80Hz, 240Hz, 750Hz, 2.2Khz and 6.6Khz
• On/Off Status LED
• 9V Battery Powered or Externally Powered (optional) via External Power Jack Input
• Input & Output Jacks (Nominal Input -20db)
• Dimensions (W/D/H): 5.78" x 4.76" x 2.30" (146.8mm x 121mm x 58.4mm)
• Weight: 1.6lbs (725.7g) with battery, 1.5lbs (680.4g) without battery
• True Bypass Switching
• Battery Type: 9VDC (one)
• Power Consumption (Current Draw): 9VDC/25mA
The Guitar Sanctuary does accept returned items as long as arrangements are made for such within 48 hours of purchase/receipt. Returned items MUST be in the original condition and packing (including owner’s manual, un-used warranty card, any other items that came with the item) in order to qualify for a refund. No refunds are available for “special” ordered guitars or amplifiers (items that were not in stock, but rather ordered per the customers request. The customer is responsible for all freight charges and credit card processing fees incurred in the course of the sale. We cannot refund freight charges. The Guitar Sanctuary will charge a 20% restocking fee for returned effects pedals and amplifiers and a 10% restocking fee for Guitars. The only exceptions are for products that are defective. Please only purchase an item after you are certain it is right for you! Layaway: You can lay-a-way any product for a maximum of three months. Lay-a-way requires a 25% non-refundable deposit. We will not be able to ship the item until it is paid for in full and as a lay-a-way purchase, does not qualify for the 48 hour approval policy. International Sales: We can ship most guitars and other products internationally. We prefer money orders, cashier’s checks, or bank wire transfers in U.S. dollars. Shipping quotes are only valid for 48 hours. Please consult with your local officials about taxes, duties, currency exchange rates, etc.