This preowned Mesa Boogie M9 Carbine Rackmount head is in pristine condition.
So Mesa took the success of the M6 Carbine as their compass point and set out to create a full featured, high power version of this simple, intuitive platform.
Bassists the world over responded overnight to the new clarity, on-demand attack and crystal-clear definition of the M6's Trans-Class™all-tube preamp and MOSFET power. They love that it's easy to dial and yet offers all the versatility they need via the power of the rotary VOICE feature.
The next step in the evolution of this dynamo was obvious. Add substantially more power and endow the preamp with a full set of studio-quality EQ and dynamic features.
THE M9 CARBINE....Now the M9 Carbine escalates the race with a mighty 600 watts (into 4 ohms) of Trans-Class™ power and yet still harnesses all that energy within 2 rack spaces. The Carbine speed, punch and detail can now be delivered at big-venue volume levels and leave all but the bravest souls with ample headroom in reserve.
• Handbuilt in Petaluma, California
• 600 Watts @ 4 or 2 Ohms (320 @ 8), Trans-Class™ Power with 8/4 or 2 Ohm Impedance Switch for optimum Power to Load Performance / 8 Power MOSFET's, 1x12AX7
• Active/Passive Input Switch
• Vacuum Tube Preamplifier featuring: Gain, Active Bass w/Pull Deep, Passive Mids, 5-Position Active Mid-Voicing Switch, Active Treble and Master Volume w/Pull Mute
• Footswitchable, Assignable or Bypassable 9-Band Graphic EQ with Mid-Voice Active/Defeat Switch (Voice Active Mode combines 9-Band Graphic EQ with Selected 5-Position Active Mid-Voicing Switch EQ, Voice Defeat Mode defeats the Selected 5-Position Active Mid-Voicing Switch EQ to "Flat" when 9-Band Graphic EQ is selected, allowing you to footswitch between your favorite Active Mid-Voice setting and 9-Band EQ Curve independently of one another
• Assignable or Bypassable Compressor with Independent Threshold and Ratio Controls
• Tuner Output w/Footswitchable Amplifier Mute
• FX Loop w/Automatic Hard-Bypass to completely remove when not in use
• Balanced XLR Line Out with Pre/Post Switch & Ground Lift
• 2 – Combination Speakon -1/4" Speaker Output Jacks
• Fan Cooled
• 2 Button Footswitch (EQ & Mute)
We accept all major credit cards (orders must ship to the billing address of the cardholder or authorized ship-to address for their account), PayPal (shipped to a PayPal confirmed delivery address), Financing through Blispay, Wire Transfer in advance in US Funds, or COD (Cashier's Check only).
We ship most any order placed before 3pm CDT Tuesday through Friday the same day. Orders placed Saturday-Monday will ship the following Tuesday. For new products we will only ship to delivery addresses within the United States. Most pedals are shipped via Priority Mail. Guitars and Amplifiers are shipped via UPS Ground. Other shipping methods are available. Please contact prior to placing your order for shipping cost quotations to your delivery address.
The Guitar Sanctuary does accept returned items as long as arrangements are made for such within 48 hours of purchase/receipt. Returned items MUST be in the original condition and packing (including owner’s manual, un-used warranty card, any other items that came with the item) in order to qualify for a refund. No refunds are available for “special” ordered guitars or amplifiers (items that were not in stock, but rather ordered per the customers request. The customer is responsible for all freight charges and credit card processing fees incurred in the course of the sale. We cannot refund freight charges. The Guitar Sanctuary will charge a 20% restocking fee for returned effects pedals and amplifiers and a 10% restocking fee for Guitars. The only exceptions are for products that are defective. Please only purchase an item after you are certain it is right for you! Layaway: You can lay-a-way any product for a maximum of three months. Lay-a-way requires a 25% non-refundable deposit. We will not be able to ship the item until it is paid for in full and as a lay-a-way purchase, does not qualify for the 48 hour approval policy. International Sales: We can ship most guitars and other products internationally. We prefer money orders, cashier’s checks, or bank wire transfers in U.S. dollars. Shipping quotes are only valid for 48 hours. Please consult with your local officials about taxes, duties, currency exchange rates, etc.