Mesa Boogie Mark Five: 25
Mini Reinvented & Amp; Redefined!
Meet the Mark Five: 25™ Packing the legendary preamp TONE, stylistic versatility and aggressiveness of the MARK IIC+™, MARK IV™ and MARK V™, the new MARK FIVE: 25™ provides a “greatest hits” collection of our renowned Mark Series preamp circuits served up with a bouncy, brash new attitude all its own and packaged in a truly unbelievably small size! The Mark Five: 25 combines the power of our most famous Mark Series preamps with our exclusive Dyna-Watt™ 2xEL84 power section to create a new Mark Series amp of unprecedented portability, clip-ability and high- speed, tactile expressiveness. The result is a new bench-MARK, every bit worthy of its ancestor’s storied heritage.
Scale-down in size, not performance!!! Check out the Mark Five: 25 and prepare to be blown away as to how MASSIVE “mini” can be!!!
Mark Five: 25™ Features:
• Designed AND Handcrafted in Petaluma, California USA
• All-Tube Design: 2xEL-84 Power Tubes & 6x12AX7 Preamp Tubes
• Fixed Bias for consistent, maintenance free performance
• Patented Multi-Watt™ Channel Assignable Power Amp featuring Mesa’s proprietary Dyna-Watt™ technology providing two power levels with different wiring configurations via independent 10/25 Watt Power Switches
• 10-Watt Mode utilizes 2 tubes operating in Class A/B Triode for lush harmonics and liquid feel at lower volumes
• 25-Watt Mode utilizes 2 tubes operating in Mesa’s exclusive Dyna-Watt™ Class A/B Pentode for maximum power, punch and clarity
• 2 Fully Independent Channels with 6 Style Modes:
Channel 1 Features:
• Clean, Fat or Crunch Modes with Multi-Watt™ Power Switch (10/25 Watts) - Independent Gain, Treble, Mid/Boost*, Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel) & Master Controls - *Powerful Mid/Boost Control doubles as a standard Midrange Tone Control (from 1 to 5) AND a Variable Gain Boost Control (from 5 to 10) providing precise levels of sweet harmonic overdrive, from subtle to blistering.
Channel 2 Features:
• Legendary Mark IIC+, Mark IV and Xtreme Modes with Multi-Watt™ Power Switch (10/25 Watts) - Independent Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel) & Master Controls • Selectable 5-Band Graphic EQ – Footswitchable, Channel Assignable or Bypassable • All-Tube, Spring Reverb with Independent Channel Control (rear panel) • Fully Buffered, Tube FX Loop • Built-In CabClone™ Cabinet Simulator with Internal Amp Load and Headphone Output – Featuring Closed-Back and Open-Back Voicings, Speaker On/Off and Ground Lift Switches • All Aluminum Chassis • 2 Button Footswitch (Channel 1/2 & EQ) • Slip Cover
• Black Taurus Vinyl / Black Jute Grille
• 8 H x 14 W x 8.75D
• 16.5 lbs
Most Items ship free. We ship all major items via UPS. Some small items may ship USPS.
We do not normally accept returns. This is protection for you as well as for us. We believe when you purchase an instrument or amplifier that is "NEW" it should be NEW! If we accept returns, this would mean that returned item are not "NEW". Of course we realize that sometimes things do not work out for customers, so we take returns on a case by case basis. We are very easy to deal with. Please call the store and ask for George.