This beautiful Mesa Boogie Mark V combo is custom done in British Tan Bronco with Tan Grille and Brown Leather Corners and Handle.
IT TOOK 40 YEARS of Randall Smith's experience designing high-performance tube amps to get this much TONE under one roof and keep it easy to dial. More than a collection of amplifiers, the MARK FIVE™ is a living history of MESA's® contributions and a tribute to the evolution of electric guitar tone. This Mark V is done in the custom Cabernet Bronco Covering, with Tan Jute Grille, Camel Piping, Tan Corners, and Tan Handle. THEY'RE ALL HERE: the MARK I®, the MARK IIC+®, the MARK IV®… all these are faithful recreations that benefit from our decades of refinement and leave many saying they're better than the original! More than our Greatest Hits, you'll also find some new Brit-inspired circuits here that rival these classic Boogie sounds and are destined to become iconic on their own merit. No less than 9 patents stand guard over your Tone… ensuring your investment will be protected and your amp will hold its value. (MARK II C's and MARK IV's still sell for more than their original purchase price). Beware of Imitators!
• British Tan Bronco, with Tan Jute Grille, Camel Piping, Tan Corners, and Tan Handle
• Simul-Class™ Power Amp (Patents 4,532,476 & 4,593,251) featuring Multi-Watt™ (Patent 7,602,927) and Duo-Class™ (Patent 7,173,488) technologies which provide three power and three operating class options that are channel assignable via 10/45/90 Watt Power Switches: Choose 2 power tubes operating in pure vintage Class A (single-ended), producing 10 Watts - 2 tubes running in time-honored Class A/B producing 45 Watts or 4 tubes running in Mesa's legendary, patented Simul-Class Power that blends the best of Class A and Class A/B simultaneously to produce 90 Watts of pure tonal magic / 4x6L6 (or 4xEL-34), 7x12AX7, 1x5U4
• Bias Select Switch (6L6/EL34) • Fixed Bias for Consistent, Maintenance Free Performance • Full Power/Variac Power™ Switch (Patent 5,091,700)
• 3 Fully Independent Channels with 9 Modes (Channel 1 = Clean, Fat or Tweed™, Channel 2 = Edge, Crunch or Mark I™, Channel 3 = Mark IIC+™, Mark IV™ or Extreme)
• Normal/Bold Switch on Channel 1, Normal/Thick Switch on Channel 2 (Mark I mode only), Normal/Bright Switch & Pentode/Triode Switch on Channel 3
• Each Channel features: Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Master, Footswitchable or Auto-Assignable Contour Depth Control, Footswitchable All-Tube, Long Spring Reverb Control, Rectifier Tracking™ (Auto-selects Tube for all 10 Watt Modes, Diode for all 90 Watt Modes, selectable Tube or Diode for 45 Watt Modes on Channels 1 and 2, Diode for 45 Watt Mode on Channel 3 - Patents 5,168,438 & 7,193,458)
• 5 Band Graphic EQ is Footswitchable, Channel Assignable and Selectable between 1 group of 5-Band Sliders or 3 channel specific, variable depth Contour Controls
• Footswitchable, Channel Assignable or True Bypassable Fully Buffered FX Loop with Send Level Control (over all channels when activated)
• Output Level Control (over all channels when activated)
• Footswitchable Solo Level Control – Patent 6,724,897 (over all channels when activated)
• True "Hard" Bypass Switch removes FX Loops, Output Level & Solo Level Controls from signal path
• Tuner Output w/Footswitchable Mute
• Slave Out w/Level Control
• Fan Cooled with On/Off Switch
• External Switching Jacks for Channels 2, 3 (channel 1 is default), EQ & Solo • Aluminum Chassis
• New 4x4 - 8 Button Footswitch (Bottom Row: Channel 1, Channel 2, Channel 3, Solo – Top Row: Reverb, FX Loop, EQ & Tuner Mute)
|Call||Brand New||British Tan Bronco||None|
We accept all major credit cards (orders must ship to the billing address of the cardholder or authorized ship-to address for their account), PayPal (shipped to a PayPal confirmed delivery address), Financing through Blispay, Wire Transfer in advance in US Funds, or COD (Cashier's Check only).
We ship most any order placed before 3pm CDT Tuesday through Friday the same day. Orders placed Saturday-Monday will ship the following Tuesday. For new products we will only ship to delivery addresses within the United States. Most pedals are shipped via Priority Mail. Guitars and Amplifiers are shipped via UPS Ground. Other shipping methods are available. Please contact prior to placing your order for shipping cost quotations to your delivery address.
The Guitar Sanctuary does accept returned items as long as arrangements are made for such within 48 hours of purchase/receipt. Returned items MUST be in the original condition and packing (including owner’s manual, un-used warranty card, any other items that came with the item) in order to qualify for a refund. No refunds are available for “special” ordered guitars or amplifiers (items that were not in stock, but rather ordered per the customers request. The customer is responsible for all freight charges and credit card processing fees incurred in the course of the sale. We cannot refund freight charges. The Guitar Sanctuary will charge a 20% restocking fee for returned effects pedals and amplifiers and a 10% restocking fee for Guitars. The only exceptions are for products that are defective. Please only purchase an item after you are certain it is right for you! Layaway: You can lay-a-way any product for a maximum of three months. Lay-a-way requires a 25% non-refundable deposit. We will not be able to ship the item until it is paid for in full and as a lay-a-way purchase, does not qualify for the 48 hour approval policy. International Sales: We can ship most guitars and other products internationally. We prefer money orders, cashier’s checks, or bank wire transfers in U.S. dollars. Shipping quotes are only valid for 48 hours. Please consult with your local officials about taxes, duties, currency exchange rates, etc.