Introducing the new Mesa Boogie Strategy Eight:88 All Tube Bass Head. Bold new design with stunning looks, amazing tone, innovative ergonomics and surprising portability in a large format tube bass amp – Weighs Only 49 Pounds! (Similar to Triple Rec Head).
The Bass Strategy™ Eight:88™ is the next step in the MESA All-Tube Bass Amp Bloodline. Vastly improved Tone, features, dial-ability, portability, packaging and control over the entire spectrum make the STRATEGY – and its little brother the BASS PRODIGY™ Four:88 – an iconic step forward in Bass amplification. With an all-new tube preamp, a 5-position Rotary VOICE Selector, our 9-Band Graphic Equalizer, patented Multi-Watt™ 3-Way Selectable Power, Footswitchable SOLO and VOICE control (footswitch sold separately), a Rear Tuner Output, and an all new, high output power section utilizing eight KT-88s – the STRATEGY is THE big horsepower, big venue tube Bass Amp for the new millennium.
• Tube Power Amp and Preamp featuring 8xKT88 Power Tubes & 3x12AX7 Preamp Tubes / IMPORTANT NOTE: Tube Amps sound as loud as Solid State Amps rated at several times their power (wattage) rating. Plug in and compare – Amazing power, unmatched fat, enveloping tone and inspiring feel
• Class A/B, Multi-Watt™ Power Amp provides three power options via a Full/Half/Low Power Switch Choose from a tube armada of: 8 power tubes, producing 465 Tube-Watts (“Sounds like in excess of 900”) or 4 tubes, producing 250 Tube-Watts* or 2 tubes, producing 125 Tube-Watts*
• Adjustable Bias control with LED indicator to accommodate wider tolerances found in KT88’s
• Input Select Switch (Normal, Vintage or Active)
• All-Tube Preamp featuring: Gain, Active Bass, Passive Mids, Active Treble, 5-Position Active Mid-Voicing Switch and Master Volume
• Assignable or Bypassable 9-Band Graphic EQ
• Footswitchable Solo Level Control (Patent 6,724,897) REQUIRES OPTIONAL Strategy Footswitch (sold separately)
• Tuner Output (back panel) with Play/Mute Switch (front panel)
• Fully Buffered FX Loop
• Balanced XLR Line Out w/Ground Lift (back panel) and Pre/Post Switch & D.I. Level Control (front panel)
• 5x 1/4” Speaker Output Jacks (1x8 Ohm, 2x4 Ohm & 2x2 Ohm)
• Slave Out w/Level Control
• Fan Cooled
• External Switching Jacks for: Mid Voice, EQ, Solo & Tuner Mute
We accept all major credit cards (orders must ship to the billing address of the cardholder or authorized ship-to address for their account), PayPal (shipped to a PayPal confirmed delivery address), Financing through Blispay, Wire Transfer in advance in US Funds, or COD (Cashier's Check only).
We ship most any order placed before 3pm CDT Tuesday through Friday the same day. Orders placed Saturday-Monday will ship the following Tuesday. For new products we will only ship to delivery addresses within the United States. Most pedals are shipped via Priority Mail. Guitars and Amplifiers are shipped via UPS Ground. Other shipping methods are available. Please contact prior to placing your order for shipping cost quotations to your delivery address.
The Guitar Sanctuary does accept returned items as long as arrangements are made for such within 48 hours of purchase/receipt. Returned items MUST be in the original condition and packing (including owner’s manual, un-used warranty card, any other items that came with the item) in order to qualify for a refund. No refunds are available for “special” ordered guitars or amplifiers (items that were not in stock, but rather ordered per the customers request. The customer is responsible for all freight charges and credit card processing fees incurred in the course of the sale. We cannot refund freight charges. The Guitar Sanctuary will charge a 20% restocking fee for returned effects pedals and amplifiers and a 10% restocking fee for Guitars. The only exceptions are for products that are defective. Please only purchase an item after you are certain it is right for you! Layaway: You can lay-a-way any product for a maximum of three months. Lay-a-way requires a 25% non-refundable deposit. We will not be able to ship the item until it is paid for in full and as a lay-a-way purchase, does not qualify for the 48 hour approval policy. International Sales: We can ship most guitars and other products internationally. We prefer money orders, cashier’s checks, or bank wire transfers in U.S. dollars. Shipping quotes are only valid for 48 hours. Please consult with your local officials about taxes, duties, currency exchange rates, etc.