Subway Ultra-Lite 1x12
SUBWAY® ULTRA-LITE 1x12 BASS CABINETS
Where MESA®’s passion for Design Excellence and Portability meet the demand for Great Tone in a simple, accessible package…the next chapter in the MESA/Boogie® Bass Story awaits; Introducing the SUBWAY® ULTA-LITE Cabinet. Handcrafted in Petaluma, California, our Lightweight Italian Poplar Cabinets are Tuned and loaded with the following features:
▪ Designed & Handcrafted in Petaluma, California ▪ Tuned Front Ported Tri-Port Porting™ with Aviation style bracing (superior strength/reduced weight) ▪ Lightweight Italian Poplar Cabinets – Legendary Mesa Quality Construction ▪ Custom Subway® Neodymium Speakers & High Frequency Horn with Premium Attenuator ▪ Combination Speakon & 1⁄4” Input and Parallel Output ▪ Recessed, Flip-Out Metal Handles ▪ Black Bronco Vinyl with Black Metal Grille ▪ Lexan Corners ▪ Slip Cover
Features and Specifications:
▪ Style/Type Tuned Front Ported Tri-Porting™
▪ Speaker(s) & Mounting Position Subway Neodymium Speaker
▪ High Frequency Horn Yes
▪ Horn Control and Protection Premium Attenuator
▪ Wattage 300 Watts
▪ Cabinet Impedance Available in 4 or 8 Ohm (8 Ohm Standard)
▪ Connectors Combination Speakon & 1/4" Input & Paralleled Output
▪ Transport Assistance Optional (sold separately) - Quick Detach Transport System or Track-Loc™ Removable Casters
▪ Additional Features Optional/Convertible Vertical Cabinet Orientation
▪ Slip Cover Included - Fitted Slip Cover
Weight And Dimensions:
▪ Weight: 35.5 Lbs.
▪ Height: 15 1/4"
▪ Width: 19 1/4"
▪ Depth: 18 1/4"
|2016||Brand New||Black||Original Soft|
Most Items ship free. We ship all major items via UPS. Some small items may ship USPS.
We do not normally accept returns. This is protection for you as well as for us. We believe when you purchase an instrument or amplifier that is "NEW" it should be NEW! If we accept returns, this would mean that returned item are not "NEW". Of course we realize that sometimes things do not work out for customers, so we take returns on a case by case basis. We are very easy to deal with. Please call the store and ask for George.