Lone Star 1x12 Combo
THE MOST RIDICULOUSLY AMAZING CLEANS, CLASSIC BREAKUP AND HIGH GAIN TONES WE HAVE EVER OFFERED IN A SINGLE AMPLIFIER!
As guitar players, we live for those elusive moments of divine musical inspiration, where you become one with the interaction between your guitar and amplifier and it magically transcends you and your playing to a level well beyond your normal plane. You know the ones…. Those moments of unbelievable gratification where your tone is so amazingly right and the feel of your strings are so perfectly connected to your fingers that you become an unbridled channel of soulful musical expression. These are the moments that truly motivate us as players and keep us coming back to the art of playing guitar! It is in this exact spirit that we have created the Lone Star®!
• Wattage Multi-Watt™: 10, 50 or 100 (Channel Assignable)
• Power Tube Type: 4x Mesa 6L6 (or EL-34)
• Channels & Modes: 2 Channels / 3 Modes
• Mode Voicings / Styles: Ch. 1 = Clean
Ch. 2 = Clean or Drive (Mesa's Vintage Cascading Gain)
• Reverb / FX / Solo: Reverb, FX Loop & Solo
• Footswitchable Functions: Ch. 1/2 & Solo
• Speaker(s) & Impedance: 1 - 8 Ohm Celestion Custom 90 / Total Load = 8 Ohms
• Weight: 72 Lbs.
• Dimensions: 20 1/4" H x 22 7/8" W x 11 3/4" D
• Available Formats: Head, Rackmount, 1x12 Combo & 2x12 Combo
• Footswitch Included - 2 Button Footswitch (Ch. 1/2 & Solo)
• Slip Cover Included - Fitted Slip Cover
• Cabinet Material Marine Grade, Baltic Birch
• Standard Finish Options (no extra cost) Choice of Black Taurus Vinyl w/Black Taurus Front Panel & Black Jute Grille or Cocoa Bronco Vinyl w/Cream Bronco Front Panel & Tan Jute Grille
• Custom Finish Options See Custom Finish Gallery
• Speaker(s) & Impedance 1 - 8 Ohm Celestion Custom 90 / Total Load = 8 Ohms
• Transport Assistance Included - Track-Loc™ Removable Casters
Weight And Dimensions:
• Weight: 72 Lbs.
• Height: 20 1/4"
• Width: 22 7/8"
• Depth: 11 3/4"
Most Items ship free. We ship all major items via UPS. Some small items may ship USPS.
We do not normally accept returns. This is protection for you as well as for us. We believe when you purchase an instrument or amplifier that is "NEW" it should be NEW! If we accept returns, this would mean that returned item are not "NEW". Of course we realize that sometimes things do not work out for customers, so we take returns on a case by case basis. We are very easy to deal with. Please call the store and ask for George.