Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6
6-Channel USB-powered Audio interface with 2 balanced XLR inputs, 2 balanced 1/4" TRS inputs, 4 balanced 1/4" TRS outputs, S/PDIF digital I/O, MIDI I/O, and independent headphone monitoring capability.
PREMIUM 6-CHANNEL AUDIO INTERFACE
- 4 analog ins/outs, digital in/out, MIDI in/out
- USB powered, 24-bit/96 kHz recording
- Includes instruments, sequencer and DJ software
Get flexible connectivity, pristine sound, and a host of included software with this low-latency interface.
Record and play back music with four analog ins/outs, digital in/out, MIDI, and low-latency performance – all in a sleek, rugged metal casing. Two mic inputs armed with high-end pre-amps and Cirrus Logic converters deliver pristine sound.
- 4 analog inputs: 2 balanced mic/line/instrument (XLR); plus 2 balanced line (1/4" TRS)
- 4 balanced analog outputs (1/4" TRS)
- Digital stereo input and output (S/PDIF / RCA) for lossless signal transmission
- MIDI in/out for master keyboard, MASCHINE or any third-party MIDI controller
- Headphone output with independent level control and source switch
- Completely USB powered, with an extra sturdy custom USB socket
RECORD AND MONITOR
- Low-latency performance for using virtual instruments and effects
- High-quality pre-amps with individual gain controls
- Direct monitoring for latency-free recording
- Mono input switch for recording vocals, guitar or other mono sources
- 48V phantom power for condenser mics and active DI boxes
- Big, analog volume knob delivers refined level control