Used Retro Sonic Chorus in very good condition, includes original box and manual, has velcro on back.About the Retro Sonic Chorus:
Retro-Sonic Chorus. This pedal provides the distinctive lush chorus, and true pitch-shift vibrato, of the late seventies “CE-1” using the same analog BBD as the original unit. The Chorus Ensemble’s unique tone is the standard by which all other chorus effects are measured. The Retro-Sonic Chorus is capable of a wide range of sounds from analog chorusing to pulsating vibrato, having the unique Vibrato feature that was incorporated on the original which can simulate a Leslie rotating speaker. The chorus and vibrato functions are selectable through a footswitch control, allowing desired presets to be maintained separately.Features:
- Chorus and vibrato effects selectable by footswitch control
- Mono and Stereo Outputs
- Overall Level control to adjust perfect unity gain
- Heavy duty foot switch
- Speed indicator LED for Chorus/vibrato setting
- Powered by 9VDC adapter (not-included)
- Uses MN3002 BBD as original CE-1
- Noise Killer circuitry to eliminate noise generated in the BBD.
- Level: Controls the over all volume of the effect. Rotate clockwise to increase output volume.
- Chorus Rate: Adjusts the speed of the chorus when in chorus mode. *note: With the depth set to fully clockwise, this control acts as the original “Intensity” control on the “CE-1”, controlling the intensity or amount of chorus applied to the incoming signal. (Thicker sound as you rotate clockwise).
- Chorus Depth: Adjusts the depth of the chorus when in chorus mode
- Vibrato Rate: Adjusts the speed of the vibrato when in vibrato mode
- Vibrato Depth: Adjusts the depth of the vibrato when in vibrato mode
- Normal/Effect Switch: Stepping on the switch turns the effect on and off
- Chorus/Vibrato: This switches between the chorus and vibrato effects.
- Chorus/Vibrato LED: Just like the original, this LED will flash in accordance to the speed setting of the active chorus or Vibrato effect.
- Stereo: Output jack to connect to the input of a second amplifier for stereo use (wet/dry signal out)