Single Channel Mic Pre
The acclaimed TRUE sound in a SINGLE Channel unit!
While sporting the same design and sound of the TRUE Systems Precision 8 and P2 Analog preamps, this new compact, single channel, desk-top version features:
• Natural, musical, highly-detailed soundfield
• Complete compatibility and superior results with any mics – condenser, dynamic, and ribbon
• A totally balanced, dual servo, high dynamic range, transformerless design
• Internal linear AC power supply for excellent transient response
• High impedance instrument input
• High-pass filter and 48v phantom power
• Dual analog outputs
• Four-level metering
• Over-size volume control with selectable 10db input level attenuation
• Compact, portable, solid desk-top case
Unlike many other mic preamps where the lower-cost versions come at a big cost to the sound, the P-SOLO is, in every regard, a TRUE Systems microphone preamp, offering the “high-end mic pre” quality at an affordable, entry-level price.
Tim Spencer, CEO for TRUE Systems and designer of the TRUE Systems’ Mic Preamps states: “Our goal was to design a single-channel mic preamp that provides high-end sonic performance at a cost-effective price for the serious musician or recording engineer. We want to put the same quality of product used on Grammy-winning recordings and major concert tours, into the hands of an entirely new audience. We feel that we have achieved, if not exceeded this goal. The P-SOLO is perfect for studio and location recording, and live sound applications – wherever a microphone is used. And not only that, its instrument direct input feature provides exceptional articulation, presence and depth when an instrument preamp is needed. The P-SOLO is designed to provide stunning sonic detail, with a neutral, musical character, capable of delivering outstanding performance in every situation we could think of.”