Whether you choose a long drawn out delay time, a short slap back, or just enough delay and echo to fatten up your rhythm section – a great delay pedal can take your guitar playing to the next level.
The Wampler Faux Analog Echo is a pure sounding, straight ahead delay pedal that will allow your tone to remain intact note after note – without coloration. For this reason, the Faux Analog Echo has found its way on to the boards of countless musicians. From the weekend warrior to country playing greats like Brad Paisley and Brent Mason – the Faux Analog Echo will be your go to delay pedal night after night.
The Faux Analog Echo is based around the industry leading pt2399 chip. The industry standard for delay pedals. We treat the signal path in such a way that the dry path and the core signal are completely unaltered, we only use the chip to make a digital replication. Simply put, your tone remains pure and intact, without thin and brittle sounding repeats. With the addition of a tone knob, you can incorporate a little sparkle for digital crispness, or take it all the way out for a more natural and organic tone.
Whether you are playing sold out arenas or not, The Faux Analog Delay will allow your tone to remain the way it should – pure and intact – note after note.
• Handbuilt in the U.S.A.
• High grade film capacitors and resistors picked for their superior sound and response
• Completely true bypass
• Battery connection and 9v power jack (barrel plug like Boss) Please note: Battery not provided. Mains power receommended.
• Power draw: 29mA
• 4 controls - echo level, repeats, tone, and delay time
• Does NOT mess with your basic guitar tone like so many other delay pedals
• Analog warmth replicated perfectly
• About 600ms of delay time available
• 2.5" x 4.5" x 1.5" (63.5mm x 114.3mm x 38.1mm) - height excludes knobs and switches
Most Items ship free. We ship all major items via UPS. Some small items may ship USPS.
We do not normally accept returns. This is protection for you as well as for us. We believe when you purchase an instrument or amplifier that is "NEW" it should be NEW! If we accept returns, this would mean that returned item are not "NEW". Of course we realize that sometimes things do not work out for customers, so we take returns on a case by case basis. We are very easy to deal with. Please call the store and ask for George.