WILLIAM LEWIS & SON (WL46E4CH) 4/4 SIZE STUDENT MODEL VIOLIN OUTFIT.
William Lewis & Son instruments offer quality student instruments with traditional innovation. This craftsmanship is blended with beautiful spirit & lacquer finishes giving students an opportunity to start on instruments that will encourage musical development.
With a legacy in craftsmanship dating back to 1874, William Lewis & Sons is one of the oldest string instrument brands still in production.
▪ Solid Carved Spruce Top provides an Excellent Sound Board
▪ Maple Back & Sides Enhance Greater Projection as well as a Refined Tonal Quality
▪ True Ebony Pegs & Fingerboard (not stained hardwood) facilitates reliable function & Playability for many years
▪ Full Hand Inlaid Purfling (not painted) protects the Solid Top & Back Plates from splitting damage and demonstrates an attention to detail that other brands overlook
▪ The Delicately applied Matte Spirit Varnish allows the top to Resonate more freely to enhance the tone and projection of the instrument
▪ Each Instrument is set up by Hand in the Cleveland Ohio facility to meet or exceed MENC (school requirements) for student instruments to give the player the best possible performance experience and inspiration
▪ USA installed D’Addario Prelude Strings provide a Better Tonal Quality, longer string life and maximum playability
▪ A Good Quality Maple German Teller Bridge is carved so the feet match the top plate curvatures closely to transfer the most string vibration possible to produce the best tone and volume
▪ A Composite Tailpiece with Four Integrated Fine Tuners makes the fine tuning of all strings easy and convenient for the student and teacher
▪ A Fiberglass Bow gives the student a reliable camber without warping
▪ The Mongolian Horsehair ensures that the rosin adheres well and gives an even draw to the bow across the strings
▪ The tough student friendly Thermoplastic Case with Aluminum Valance is an industry standard to protect instruments from weather elements and minor mishaps
|2016||Brand New||Original Hard|
Most Items ship free. We ship all major items via UPS. Some small items may ship USPS.
We do not normally accept returns. This is protection for you as well as for us. We believe when you purchase an instrument or amplifier that is "NEW" it should be NEW! If we accept returns, this would mean that returned item are not "NEW". Of course we realize that sometimes things do not work out for customers, so we take returns on a case by case basis. We are very easy to deal with. Please call the store and ask for George.