Yamaha has always strived to provide sound engineers with the purest possible signal instead of added processing or color to give it a "signature" sound, and the MG Series is no exception. Embracing this philosophy of transparent sound, these mixing consoles deliver a level of sonic purity and sound quality that is unmatched in their class.
▪ Max. 4 Mic / 10 Line Inputs (4 mono + 3 stereo)
▪ 1 Stereo Bus
▪ 1 AUX (incl. FX)
▪ “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
▪ 1-Knob compressors
▪ High-grade effects: SPX with 24 programs
▪ 24-bit / 192kHz 2in / 2out USB Audio functions
▪ Works with the iPad (2 or later) through the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit / Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
▪ Includes Cubase AI DAW software download version
▪ PAD switch on mono inputs
▪ +48V phantom power
▪ XLR balanced outputs
▪ Metal chassis
▪ Dimensions(W×H×D): 244 mm x 71 mm x 294 mm (9.6"x 2.8"x 11.6")
▪ Net Weight: 2.1 kg (4.63 lbs.)
Most Items ship free. We ship all major items via UPS. Some small items may ship USPS.
We do not normally accept returns. This is protection for you as well as for us. We believe when you purchase an instrument or amplifier that is "NEW" it should be NEW! If we accept returns, this would mean that returned item are not "NEW". Of course we realize that sometimes things do not work out for customers, so we take returns on a case by case basis. We are very easy to deal with. Please call the store and ask for George.