"Irritating our parents since 1966..."
Hoagland Custom started in 1995 in Pickerington, Ohio as The Hoagland Brothers Guitar Shop.
We have come a long way since then.
Today, we are a unique guitar products custom shop located in Fernandina Beach, Florida.
Whether you are a do-it-yourself guitar player, guitar repair shop, or a guitar retail shop, Hoagland Custom can provide for you:
• Premium quality, pre-wired guitar wiring harnesses, custom built to your specifications and ready for easy installation by you or your guitar repair technician
• Premium quality, handcrafted guitar pickups, made with USA parts, and custom built to your specifications
• Lots of custom, handcrafted wiring harness & pickup choices for your customer that they otherwise wouldn’t have had (if you’re a shop… better for your customers, better for you)
• Lots of quality parts that support our custom products.
• Quick, reasonably-priced shipping to the USA and the world.
Our Business Beliefs:
• Use only the highest quality products available
• 100% attention to detail, 100% of the time
• Produce only the highest quality workproduct
• Do what you love
• Give back to the community
•Love your friends & family.
Usually, our buyers prefer to process their payment through our website (credit card) but we do offer other options: Venmo, Zelle, a personal check (as long as you're willing to wait 30 days for it to properly clear), PayPal, and, of course, cash. While we don't suggest it, you could send cash through the mail to us but, when you do that, we take absolutely ZERO responsibility for it until it is in our hands.
Orders are usually shipped within 48 hours of purchase... sometimes faster. We ship all orders, domestic and international, United States Postal Service.
All of our products are custom-made. ALL of them. That is, we do not maintain a large stock of pre-built wiring harnesses or pickups. Your wiring harness or pickup is not built until you order it. The reason for that is simple: this is a custom shop. We build our products to our client's specifications. As such, we try to be accommodating in accepting returns but, because these items are of a custom nature, there is a 30% restocking fee for doing so. Also, the buyer pays return shipping to Hoagland Custom. Your custom-built wiring harness might be perfect for you but the parts can't be used again and the harness that you ordered now must be sold to another guitar player. It might sit here in our shop for 6 months or a year before someone orders the exact same wiring harness. Or, it may never sell. We understand that, sometimes, you make a mistake in ordering something so we want to be sensitive to that. But, that comes at a cost. We appreciate your understanding.